CPS2Warrs - SFIIX:GMC vs. HSFII:TAE

Liq_Wurm

Krauser's Henchman
Super Street Fighter IIX: Grand Master Challenge ('94) vs. Hyper Street Fighter II: The Anniversary Edition ('04)

Alright heres a q for the arcade gurus.

I am pretty much set to buy Grand Master Challenge when i see it go for a good price. and then i noticed this Japan only anniversary edition. I have yet to see any of these up for sale, however i just have to know, what changed? is it any better then the classic? whats gives?

Thanks guys

Lochlan

Igniz's Servent
You can play as every single SF2 character (i.e. from every version of the game).

There are ports of it for XBOX and PS2.

thchardcore

Another Striker
15 Year Member
Wow, you guys are crazy. SSF2x>HyperSF2 anyday for several reasons, but mainly balance and the ports of hyper are horrible speedwise.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Just bought Super Street Fighter II X: Grand Master Challenge, (thanks Scott!) and I'd have to say it is one of the best Street Fighter's I've seen. Was definitely worth the money.:D

Lochlan

Igniz's Servent
thchardcore said:
Wow, you guys are crazy. SSF2x>HyperSF2 anyday for several reasons, but mainly balance and the ports of hyper are horrible speedwise.

Hyper Street Fighter II: The Anniversary Edition is a novelty. An interesting novelty, but a novelty nonetheless.

borg_jedi

n00b
if you played overpowered characters like championship edition m.bison and play his scissor kick trap well, you can dizzy the character and kill them in about 15-20 seconds or less. it doesnt matter who his opponent is, he/she be dead easily.