Countdown to a new Horror game on PS3?

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
A new Siren would be cool, but I don't like the odds of it coming out here. The second game never did.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind seeing a new game but I hope it will be a vast improvement over the first one. I don't know if I've ever played a more frustrating game.

Last edited:

hanafuda

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
Fakk2 said:
It looks like its going to be dubbed in english..

i doubt it. the main characters are english speaking foreigners, but the rest will be in japanese.

hanafuda

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
genjiglove said:
Did you get it?

Yes.

have mixed impressions, but it has promise.

fairly brutal...

THAT music is tops though.

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
I think its awesome, the music is fantastic and the graphics are pretty decent. It should end up kicking ass like the original Siren did, but IMO the first Siren seemed different to me... different layout of the stages or something, and the title screen on the original Siren was more to my liking, but, this new version of Siren just seems so awesome. I cant wait to import mine from Japan on the day it comes out, unless it ends up being a worldwide rellease which I doubt.

Great demo, but too short and easy. I was hoping for a difficult demo that would take some time to beat. Now I just have a demo to play of 2 stages for what...3 months. :P awwww....shit. Thank god GTA IV comes out soon and MGS4 as well after that.

Metal Fatigue

Robert Garcia's Butler
I never played the OG, just made a jp account and tried the demo tonight and I fucking LOVED it. The graphical style alone is perfect, no wet shiny plastic look bullshit. Especially great if you're a fan of fucked up japanese movies, glad 3 is coming to the US.