Consolised CPS2 + Darkstalkers + Sanwa modded DC Sticks on ebay

danUK

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
It pains me to do this, but I need to sell this to help fund my new project

Not seen many of these about to be honest, but check it out if your interested

958b_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200100612993&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=010

Last edited:

Clessy

Banned
Rating - 92.9%
13   1   0
Ahh man thats so fucking awesome. I might bid on it even knowning I cant use it because I don't have a european tv so I have no RGB ><

bk2099

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That's a pretty sweet setup. Can you give me the specs of the desktop power supply and model number?

Clessy

Banned
Rating - 92.9%
13   1   0
I'm still just a little confussed and worried about buying it. How would I use it on an american tv if I get it?

Lochlan

Igniz's Servent
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Clessy said:
I'm still just a little confussed and worried about buying it. How would I use it on an american tv if I get it?

you would have to wire the rgb signals through a video encoder. and -- although it was hard to tell from the single picture -- it looks like the rca plugs on the A board that should be there are disabled in favor of alternative connectors. (although to be fair if you are wiring up a video encoder already, this isn't much extra work)

it would be a pain in the ass, especially if you don't know what you are doing. you would be far better off just consolizing a cps2 yourself or buying one compatible with your region, although i admit that the sanwa sticks are very tempting :)

this is destined to go to a euro buyer, IMHO.

danUK

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
lochlan is right, as far as i'm aware you'd need a video encoder for sure

wouldn't be difficult to knock up if you knew what you were doing, or you've done your research etc

postage could be on the high side to the US too i guess

thanks for the interest though guys