Conservative guy who challenged Caitlin Jenner quits Breibart

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Let us put it this way, they posted an article that speculated that the Trump staffer was misidentified by Fields and Terris, with no proof.

Secret service agent with same cropped hair.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Secret service agent with same cropped hair.

Yes, that was the speculation (which has since been proven otherwise) reported on by Breitbart. But the point that was being made by DNS was that a responsible news agency doesn't speculate.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
...........implying such an agency exists

sabi pls

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Yes, that was the speculation (which has since been proven otherwise) reported on by Breitbart. But the point that was being made by DNS was that a responsible news agency doesn't speculate.

I don't remember seeing any speculation in there.
Must have been and older version of the article?

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Its hilarious to see two ultra right wing groups, who are known to constantly lie and deceive to get their way, go at each other's throats.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I don't remember seeing any speculation in there.
Must have been and older version of the article?

Original version, the part that has been buried down at the bottom.

Contrary to what Donald Trump said Thursday evening after the GOP debate, the incident certainly happened. However, the person who made contact with Fields was likely not Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Ahh, that explains it.

Well, shame on them for posting it without noting clearly it was speculation, but cheers for updating the article and not removing it later to try and save face.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Are you talking about this?
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/11/trump-presser-ben-terris-misidentified/

Because that looks like reporting facts to me. It's just a timeline of events.
Besides the article she published herself, Breitbart hasn't done anything else to "undermine" her besides publishing her own article, which is still up here:
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/03/10/3276486/

citing Breitbart right now is a funny thing, especially when Shapiro's resignation was immediately followed by a news article from Breitbart that Shapiro wanted to make more money as a Fox contributor, followed by Breitbart's editor pulling the article and apologizing.

Sour grapes abounds.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
citing Breitbart right now is a funny thing, especially when Shapiro's resignation was immediately followed by a news article from Breitbart that Shapiro wanted to make more money as a Fox contributor, followed by Breitbart's editor pulling the article and apologizing.

Sour grapes abounds.

Not citing, just talking specifically about those two articles.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
All of this was a publicity stunt to sell books AND to attempt to weaken Trump's chances in office.

Michelle Fields made a false claim that a correspondent of Trump attacked her. She was depending on her fanbase/viewers to believe her without any evidence. All of this was done to sell her upcoming book.

Why didn't Fields go to the police first? If the guy is who she says he is, she could have saved other lives by reporting it.

Another Britbart reporter (Patrick Howley) was FIRED for asking for evidence of the attack.

Ben Sharpio, a notorious social justice whiner, supported her claim to put Trump out of action.

What was the catalyst of all of this?

March 5 at the American Enterprise Institute痴 annual World Forum, there was a meeting between media moguls and billionaires. The meeting was nothing more than a group of old people finding ways to stop Donald Trump.

The next week, the issue with Fields happens. Coincidence? I don't think so.

As a result, both got caught and were forced to resigned.

I'm in no way a Trump supporter but this is alarming on how the narrative works behind the scenes. A similar thing happened when the so-called Black Lives Matters movement hijacked Sanders last year. It was revealed they were sleeper cells.

This election will probably be make or break for the country for the next eight years.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
All of this was a publicity stunt to sell books AND to attempt to weaken Trump's chances in office.

Michelle Fields made a false claim that a correspondent of Trump attacked her. She was depending on her fanbase/viewers to believe her without any evidence. All of this was done to sell her upcoming book.

Why didn't Fields go to the police first? If the guy is who she says he is, she could have saved other lives by reporting it.

Another Britbart reporter (Patrick Howley) was FIRED for asking for evidence of the attack.

Ben Sharpio, a notorious social justice whiner, supported her claim to put Trump out of action.

March 5 at the American Enterprise Instituteç—´ annual World Forum, there was a meeting between media moguls and billionaires. The meeting was nothing more than a group of old people finding ways to stop Donald Trump.

I'm in no way a Trump supporter but this is alarming on how the narrative works behind the scenes. A similar thing happened when the so-called Black Lives Matters movement hijacked Sanders last year. It was revealed they were sleeper cells.

This election will probably be make or break for the country for the next eight years.

So is the Washington post reporter who witnessed it and came up to her right afterwards (of which an audio recording exists) to tell her who just yanked her like a rag doll, part of the conspiracy?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I'm in no way a Trump supporter but this is alarming on how the narrative works behind the scenes. A similar thing happened when the so-called Black Lives Matters movement hijacked Sanders last year. It was revealed they were sleeper cells. .

Sleeper cells for whom/what?

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
a shadowy black ops paramilitary group known as "the covenant"

waging a nation wide psy-ops campaign to trigger the American SJW class by saturating the airwaves with subliminal micro-aggressions

CODENAME: OPERATION BUTT-HURT

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Sleeper cells for whom/what?

The protesters were revealed to be black republicans. They were paid off to disrupt the event. A wise person once said "the stupid [are] strong" and it was made apparent there.

The same thing happened in Chicago. That riot was paid for by George Soros. How? The site Moveon.org is funded by Soros. Moveon blatantly stated they started that riot and brought people along for the ride.

It's sad that money can make people do anything. That money could have been used to get people to clean up Chicago.

Edit: I missed this

norton9478 said:
So is the Washington post reporter who witnessed it and came up to her right afterwards (of which an audio recording exists) to tell her who just yanked her like a rag doll, part of the conspiracy?

It's better explained here.

Last edited:

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
The protesters were revealed to be black republicans. They were paid off to disrupt the event. A wise person once said "the stupid [are] strong" and it was made apparent there.

The same thing happened in Chicago. That riot was paid for by George Soros. How? The site Moveon.org is funded by Soros. Moveon blatantly stated they started that riot and brought people along for the ride.

It's sad that money can make people do anything. That money could have been used to get people to clean up Chicago.

True facts, Soros is a fucking evil lich or something.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

I fear for your mental health.

And the move-on statement doesn't claim credit.

What's next? Obama was born in Kenya?

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

March 5 at the American Enterprise Instituteç—´ annual World Forum, there was a meeting between media moguls and billionaires. The meeting was nothing more than a group of old people finding ways to stop Donald Trump.

No offense, but this conspiracy theory that the Washington Post is working with Breitbart, Soros, the Republican Party, and Steve Job's ghost, is

Fucking retarded.

To help you understand how fucking retarded it is, I direct your attention above, to where DNSDies agrees with you.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
No offense, but this conspiracy theory that the Washington Post is working with Breitbart, Soros, the Republican Party, and Steve Job's ghost, is

Fucking retarded.

To help you understand how fucking retarded it is, I direct your attention above, to where DNSDies agrees with you.

I wasn't necessarily agreeing with him, just agreed that Soros is an evil dude who looks like a mummy.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...ant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

Fucking retarded..

You left out Black Lives Matter.