Connecting "Battlestation II" to arcade system?

Warlord

n00b
Just wondering if anyone has more information of this "Battlestation II" 2 player controller-board? I think I was manufactured in Australia in mid/early 90s. The controller has 3 pairs of connectors (DB9), allowing it to be used with Sega Megadrive/Master System, Commodore 64 + Amigas, NES and Snes. I also have two "DB9->DB15" adapters, which allow the board to be connected to PC via the Megadrive connector.. Although there's a certain disadvantage: only 2 buttons work. But the board also has a "control output", which is DB25. The instruction booklets says something like: "the control output allows you to use Battlestatation with arcade systems. Contact your local dealer for more information". Just wondering, what sort of arcade systems actually use a 25-pin connector like that? And it would be great if some can provide me the pinouts for that connector. I'd like to build a suitable cable and use this board with my Neogeo/supergun combination - as it's really solid and build from real arcade parts... And has enough buttons :) I don't feel like gutting the board to look for the answers, since it's in NIB-condition (except for the box)... And looks a bit tricky to be opened. I provided a picture of the board below:

battlestation.jpg

Thanks.

Warlord

n00b
So no one has any idea, to what system/machine is this DB25-connector meant to be used connecting?