FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
tsukaesugi:
EvilWasabi:
AVOID:

YAMATOKU

this guy is such an ass to people that I just flat out discourage people from ever dealing with him. In the neo geo community, there are people that actually understand what to look for in grading a game - he is not one fo them. He has no clue. His only thought each day is "how can I ass rape more stupid westerners today?" Anyone that likes buying from him is a poofter.
I'm confused, is this one person, or a company? If it's one person, is he (she?) Japanese or a Westerner?
He's just Hisashi.

And the thing to remember is this:
Some peopel have good dels with Japhei, Chris R, Josh Clifton, Pichai, Tim Tews, and Joe Pusczek.

Some people do not.

The fact that there are dissatisfied customers is all you need to consider. Not that you could get lucky.

No one deals with 16 bits or Neo Bomberman and thinks "well maybe I won't get screwed"

That's very important.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
EvilWasabi:
tsukaesugi:
EvilWasabi:
AVOID:

YAMATOKU

this guy is such an ass to people that I just flat out discourage people from ever dealing with him. In the neo geo community, there are people that actually understand what to look for in grading a game - he is not one fo them. He has no clue. His only thought each day is "how can I ass rape more stupid westerners today?" Anyone that likes buying from him is a poofter.
I'm confused, is this one person, or a company? If it's one person, is he (she?) Japanese or a Westerner?
He's just Hisashi.

And the thing to remember is this:
Some peopel have good dels with Japhei, Chris R, Josh Clifton, Pichai, Tim Tews, and Joe Pusczek.

Some people do not.

The fact that there are dissatisfied customers is all you need to consider. Not that you could get lucky.

No one deals with 16 bits or Neo Bomberman and thinks "well maybe I won't get screwed"

That's very important.
Such ashame what happened with Pichai. I got three neo figs from him and was gonna get his AOF 3 english HC, he declined to sell it though. Then he just dissapeared. Shortly after he came up here as a scammer.

I can vouch for both 16 bit and NBM.
NBM is just a all around kick ass guy with a good attitude. And 16 bit is exactly the same. After I got my game from him, he actually emailed me after the transaction to see if it was all good.

Tom

The Frog of Genjuro,
Domino-chan:
Pep:
If you are a collector just buy from Solvarou when the game is rated as “like new”, if it says mint you will be playing the wheel of fortune.

In fact I will suggest you to always contact the seller first, specially Japanese ones. Japanese sellers are reputed to be great, and sell well cared item and bla bla, but the ones selling at e-bay... man that’s another story.
I've dealt with two Japanese sellers and both have excellent service. I just pre-ordered some Guilty Gear XX figurines on Ebay from JACK ECCS and I was just notified that they shipped on the 30th.

So no complaints from me. :)
I dealt with that seller. I won Biohazard for saturn from him.Good person and he shipped quickly and it was well packed.

Blue Mary Mania 8

King's Dry Cleaner
Well, I too am kinda new to the Neo market and I have done alot of trading on eBay.

Aslan11 sold me a bootleg Blazing Star, and still has not sent a reply to my email.

And I am still waiting for my replacement CDZ system from hit-japan, as they sold me a defective unit. I have really gotten the "runaround" from them. It has been months, I will be very lucky if I ever get anything from them, and they are very slow to email replies. I waited a month and a half for my last email about the replacement CDZ.

eBay is bucket of crap for Neo stuff, just be on the lookout and use the forum selling for stuff. You can see my thread for more info on my experience with hit-japan.

dullbuoy

Leon Ther,
sonic1687:
i've never bought anything ngh related off ebay (which means not from yamatoku)

i probably would only reccomend buy neo items form the neo store, stores of members here, ncs, and the selling forum, its just that kind of 1 on 1 that you need with neo items that you cant get through ebay.
i actually got my neo system and games from ebay from 16-bit, and this was a year or so before i ever visited the neo-forums. so ebay sellers cant be all that bad glee

i don't do too many deals on this site (sold one aes, bought maybe 20 aes games), but for the record, the only person that ever ripped me off was TonyM (from canada). He asked for 4 dreamcast games for a wonderswan color. I sent him his 4 dreamcast games last october and have received nothing to date, he claims that he didnt want to trade me the wonderswan after all, and he'd send my games back. he claims to be honest, but i disagree. I have bought 100's of times on ebay and 20+ from this site and others, and this is the only time i feel that i got completely ripped.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
baseball-star:
i don't do too many deals on this site (sold one aes, bought maybe 20 aes games), but for the record, the only person that ever ripped me off was TonyM (from canada). He asked for 4 dreamcast games for a wonderswan color. I sent him his 4 dreamcast games last october and have received nothing to date, he claims that he didnt want to trade me the wonderswan after all, and he'd send my games back. he claims to be honest, but i disagree. I have bought 100's of times on ebay and 20+ from this site and others, and this is the only time i feel that i got completely ripped.
That's not cool. I've done a few traes with him and they all went smooth. Maybe something happened with him...

buster_broon

The Rock,
for me jsut add tim tews to the melting pot

as for yamatoku i agree with charlie that his attitude can be pretty bad but i have received all my stuff and its been in great to mint condition

the best re-seller in japan has to be solvaru

but if you include the guys who go over there from time to time it has to be snake_grunger and nbm, infact the sign of a great seller is the friendly attitude and timeously responses - they ahve them in abundance

infact i would happily mention that i am good online friends with both of them thanks to the great sales and the way we shoot the shit privately even when i am not dealing with them

there will always be a minority of scammers as this hobby can easily be scammed for huge amounts in a short space of time

but here there has been the scammers but again its always a minority and this community always gets behind each other when a scammer arrives on these shores

also much props to Wilson (ckchan) he is a kick ass seller as well

Shiftyfink

Geese's Thug
Well not to toot my own horn but I have yet to rip someone off here, ebay or anywhere. There are GREAT people here too. For every scammer there are 50 Robert Wallace's (He is the best IMO)

The scammers are not just here... they are everywhere and in every hobby.

Ebay Handle: Gamesbyruss

In fact I think Im in the middle of a deal with Blue Mary with a SS4.... small world huh. Didn't realize you were a member here. I will cross ship your replacement SS4 tomorrow.