Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
evil-raccoon.jpg

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
There will be a 24-48 hour delay on me posting the example labels. Wife decided to make us 4th of July plans and not tell me about it until this morning. Yaaaaaay....

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Currently working diligently on this Shockbox insert and Label. I'm not having much luck finding artwork which would compliment the cartridge's selection (i.e. SNK character collage). And if anyone knows the MEG count on this cart, that'd be sweet... or I can make it say over 9000...

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
On a side note, the tracking shows it might get delivered today.

Stupid question, you will be testing each cart before sending them out right?

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Hey guys got some good news. I got really intoxicated last night and in my intention to sober up ended up eating abunch of Hot & Spicy pork rinds, and funions. Needless to say I woke up at like 9am this morning ready to puke that shit up. So what does my super gh3y night have to do with these multicarts? Well my doorbell rang and since I was already up I decided to answer it. And it was the DHL guy with the carts!

Here are some pics!

EWMncmc.jpg

H95kPI2.jpg

So far I spent the last hour playing various games and havent found any issues. They all sound, look, and play great!
I did find one very minor draw back though. When using the cart to set the default difficulty levels, the menu is kinda slow. So to get the arrow to move down one game you have to hold the joystick down for about half a second. Just tapping it wont register. All in all I got used to it pretty quick, and was able to set the default level of all the games to level 4 in about ~15 mins. This is only in the difficulty menu. In the normal game select menu everything is fine.

Other than that everything else is great. Unibios recognizes the games, cheats work, soft dips work, and the cart even remembers the difficulty levels after powering off.

Last edited:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Wow, that was fast!

I like that the label says "SNK Copyright."

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Alrighty, So I am going to spend the rest of the weekend boxing up the games and preparing to ship on Monday. In the meantime please go ahead and send shipping payment via PayPal to nrkowalski AT gmail DOT com. Please send payment as goods so I can more easily keep track of shipping information. Also dont forget to put your forum name in the subject line so I can keep track of who has paid.

Here are the people I need the $11 shipping payment from:

skinny503 ( Paid )

Here are the people I need a $20 shipping payment from

Namnuta ( Paid )

Here are the people I need a $7 shipping payment from:

Here are the people I need an address for, please PM me your shipping address:

omegasit ( Paid + Ship )
Evilpoptart ( Paid + Ship )
Stevenk ( Paid + Ship )

Last edited:

Cyclops

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Alrighty, So I am going to spend the rest of the weekend boxing up the games and preparing to ship on Monday. In the meantime please go ahead and send shipping payment via PayPal to nrkowalski AT gmail DOT com. Please send payment as goods so I can more easily keep track of shipping information. Also dont forget to put your forum name in the subject line so I can keep track of who has paid.

Here are the people I need a $7 shipping payment from:

Cyclops ( Paid + Extra $4 )

Payment sent! Forgot to put my username on the subject line cause of the new Paypal interface but let me know if there's any issues on your end.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Got shipping payments from everyone who has replied so far.

shadowkn55, thanks for the pm! I tried to reply but your inbox is full. :D

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Perfect! now just needs screen caps of the games on the back! Could you make a Vol 2 for the 161 in 1? :D

oh yeah and shipping payment sent! thanks

Email me a screenshot for 120 games with consistency in quality and I'll make it happen. Otherwise, I'm sticking to logos :) much easier to fit all those on the back!

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Email me a screenshot for 120 games with consistency in quality and I'll make it happen. Otherwise, I'm sticking to logos :) much easier to fit all those on the back!
Haha you doesn't need all 120, maybe just a few of the highlight games ;) maybe like 6? Anyway it is looking awesome! can't wait to see the label. Maybe we can contact Jasen Hicks to get a discount on labels being printed out as a group?

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
If only someone would offer to do the printing.

kaicer

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
that insert for the shockbox looks cool.
Now we need a better label for the cart.

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Skinny only prints. Photoshop is something I don't do anymore. Unless it's on my power Mac g4 it's too complicated lol