COD 4 BETA - Anyone In?

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Just got back from my weekend work and in my email I find an invite with code to download the COD4 beta on XboxLive!

I've been looking forward to this game after seeing the e3 stuff. Currently downloading, just wondering who else might be out there.

I also know they will be giving out keys/codes for the beta at 12noon Pacific time and only in the US.

check it out: www.charlieoscardelta.com

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
I'll play it a bit.

What's your gamertag? That is, if I don't have it already; I always have a tough time putting the XBL gamertag with the forum member.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
I started playing this the other night...its been an everyday habit ever since.
I know it's a total dead horse, people looking for the "Halo Killer", but for me, this is it.
There's something about the speed, play mechanics and beautiful graphics that has me absolutely hooked on this game. I'm actually very excited to see what the campaign mode is all about.

Everyone who registers gets let in eventually...GET ON MUTHAFUCKAS!!!

Here.

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
Loopz said:
I started playing this the other night...its been an everyday habit ever since.
I know it's a total dead horse, people looking for the "Halo Killer", but for me, this is it.
There's something about the speed, play mechanics and beautiful graphics that has me absolutely hooked on this game. I'm actually very excited to see what the campaign mode is all about.

Everyone who registers gets let in eventually...GET ON MUTHAFUCKAS!!!

Here.

Well, since Gamespot started handing out tokens, I finally got one. I have played about ten matches on Live so far and think this game is fantastic. I have always liked the COD series but this game is amazing.

I love the rank system and the stats that are kept. It is a really nice change from the WW games that have flooded the market over the last few years.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
Gameoz said:
Well, since Gamespot started handing out tokens, I finally got one. I have played about ten matches on Live so far and think this game is fantastic. I have always liked the COD series but this game is amazing.

I love the rank system and the stats that are kept. It is a really nice change from the WW games that have flooded the market over the last few years.

I'm glad SOMEONE else on this board got in and is feeling the absolute love of CoD4.
Seriously, I can see why a lot of people heard about CoD4 as a concept and just thought "Wee, one more modern-day military FPS" but good Lord is it more than that. If Counter-Strike was Hyper Fighting, CoD4 is Third Strike.

Seriously, if you can find a way, get in. It will knock you on your ass.

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
Well, I have put some more time into this and it is fantastic. I really wasn't expecting this game to be so good.

The level/rank system will add a lot of depth/replay to the game and is feature that other FPS games really should consider.

Gamespot has been giving out tokens all week, so anyone with Live should really give this Beta a try.

I know there is a rank cap for the Beta, has there been any word to what the cap will be in the final version? I am guessing that it is something that they could patch and keep adding to once people max out?

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
Asura said:
That Beta is only for X360?

Yes. I have a PS3 and 360 and haven't heard anything about a Beta coming out for the PS3.

It looks like COD4 releases on the same day for both systems but I am sure I will just get it for the 360.

Asura

Hardened Shock Trooper
Gameoz said:
Yes. I have a PS3 and 360 and haven't heard anything about a Beta coming out for the PS3.

It looks like COD4 releases on the same day for both systems but I am sure I will just get it for the 360.

Ohh, That's suck...That game will be off the chain!!!!!:buttrock:

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Yeah, my clan will be migrating to this, we've been into CoD2, and became
top 10 in gamebattles.com. I also love CoD4 already, and can't wait for the game.
My gamertag is: USP V3RG340.