Club Nintendo shutting down

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I still didnt receive my MewTwo code, apparently it was supposed ot be emailed on April 15. Anyone else got theirs ?

Got it on the 15th. Are you sure you registered both version of the game on their website? (WiiU+3DS)?

I've received the soundtrack as well. They did a poor packing job though.

Last edited:

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
Got it on the 15th. Are you sure you registered both version of the game on their website? (WiiU+3DS)?

I've received the soundtrack as well. They did a poor packing job though.

What packing it was just in a plastic bag. :lol:

Yeah I registered. I have mewtwo on my to do list at club Nintendo. I sent them an email and waiting for a reply still.

Hikaru Ichijyo

Thundercock,
Today is the last day (6/30/15) to redeem any Club Nintendo points you might have lingering on your account. I was 10 points shy of getting any of the 250 point titles so I just picked up Super Mario Bros. 2 (US version) for my WiiU as it's one of my all time faves.

The remaining 40 points on my balance will just wither away into the digital ether I suppose. :confused:

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Today is the last day (6/30/15) to redeem any Club Nintendo points you might have lingering on your account. I was 10 points shy of getting any of the 250 point titles so I just picked up Super Mario Bros. 2 (US version) for my WiiU as it's one of my all time faves.

The remaining 40 points on my balance will just wither away into the digital ether I suppose. :confused:

I have 105 points left after getting that zelda bag I still need to sell. I won't be bothering with Grill-Off with Ultra Hand.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
anybody else having trouble getting a verification code in their email for the new one?

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Thanks for the heads-up, just redeemed the points code. I'm only seeing downloads right meow, hopefully they'll add some physical items later on.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
well I got in...I don't like it! seperate coin types for purchases and ''missions'' (platinum for missions which is the kind you get if you got the you had club nintendo email) with different rewards available according to type of coin. maybe they'll put some stuff up but I doubt I'd complete enough ''missions'' in the six months they give you to use them before coins expire!

plus theres some mii app thing which nets bottome tier coins and they rank or at least list gold (download purchases)last.

not one bit

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
It looks like you have seprate points for seperate things and uses. I'm not familiar with Miitomo, so those don't apply much but the platinum are interesting.

Anyone who has bought any new games lately, do they come with codes for the new program yet?