CLOSED Raffle: Mostly NOS Blast City Speakers. Winner: Westcb!

sparksterz

Camel Slug
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Hey guys, I picked these up from Reclaimer back when he did a group buy of NOS speakers about a year and a half back. There is a slight rip in the foam around one of the cones from when I moved from my apartment to my house :/ Nothing large, but should be mentioned. There's a picture of the damage to the one speaker below.

I don't see myself getting around to installing them and I've been quite enjoying the mono/stereo break out setup I've installed in mine. So in the spirit of the season I'm giving them away!

I want these to go to someone who might actually use them...so as entry into the raffle I'm asking for a picture with your screen name and today's date written on a piece of paper with your Blast City visible in the photograph. Please post it in the thread as to not blow up my inbox and I'll update the main post with your name when I get some time.

I'll take entries for the next week and will close off entries at 12/12 on 8pm EST. I'll draw the name at my earliest convenience after that date and post it here. I'll enter them all into http://wheeldecide.com/ and record the spin.

With that out of the way...get to adding pictures! Here's a few of the prize:

BlastSpeakers.pngSpeakerConnection.pngCloseUpOfFoamRip.png

Entries:

Yoshi (Post #8)
Westcb (Post #6)
aaronjmill (Post #11)
daskrabs (Post #12)
Kuze (Post #21)
NERDtendo (Post #22)
XeD (Post #23)
HDRchampion (Post #25)

Congratulations to Westcb, you're the winner!

Last edited:

FusionITR

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Can you buy these individually? I actually need to replace my blast city speakers.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Giveaway Raffle: Mostly NOS Blast City Speakers

I rarely see anything in a raffle I need but this is one I could use so sign me up please!
6764bbdf48c122a488f451c65c900aee.jpg

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
Nice giveaway man! :) Just out of interest, is there an aftermarket replacement available or are Blast owners stuck with hunting down OG speakers if they bite the dust?

sparksterz

Camel Slug
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I rarely see anything in a raffle I need but this is one I could use so sign me up please!

Be sure to take a picture for entry!

Nice giveaway man! :) Just out of interest, is there an aftermarket replacement available or are Blast owners stuck with hunting down OG speakers if they bite the dust?

I think people are stuck hunting down originals sadly...I do remember a thread that involved people finding replacement speakers of a similar size and reusing the casing, but I'm not sure if anyone went through with it.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Yoshi should win for being the only person in the thread that read the OP.