Clive Barker's to make Tortued Souls

NickD

Frenzy Football Player
I guess it's old news now but Clive Barker will finally directed Tortured Souls.

Now I'm a little skeptic about the movie itself even though I'm a huge fan of his work but the fact that he will be behind the camera and making the cut makes me think we might be able to see something no that much censored... To bad the most twisted figurines are from TS 2...

Last edited:
Oh lord! This could be absolutely awesome. I mean, I've imagined what a Tortured Souls movie could look like, but I never thought it would happen. WOW! :eek:

I need more info. Where did you hear about this?

Criterionradiohead ;)

NickD

Frenzy Football Player
Criterionradiohead said:
Oh lord! This could be absolutely awesome. I mean, I've imagined what a Tortured Souls movie could look like, but I never thought it would happen. WOW! :eek:

I need more info. Where did you hear about this?

Criterionradiohead ;)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0301252/

It's in production so hopefully the release date will be soon (within a year).

NickD said:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0301252/

It's in production so hopefully the release date will be soon (within a year).

I'll be certain to keep an eye on this.

This could be the horror movie to top all horror movies. I have absolutely fascinating images of the grusome horror this movie could produce, floating in my head. Not to mention a kick ass story to boot. :D

Criterionradiohead ;)

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Wait wait wait.

Now they are basing movies on ACTION FIGURE LINES?

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Did he ever write a novel based on Tortured Souls?
How about any novels based on Undying?

Edit : First one was answered as I typed this.

Verbatum

Rugal's Panther
Yep, this has been known for about a year and a half. Man, I remember when I used an image from the second line i(Moribundi) in my sig, and it really pissed some people off! Man, what a great action figure line. My fave fore sure. I think the movie could be decent, but I'll have to waite and see.