jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
I'd say between Igniz KOF01 and Gonads... I mean Goenitz. :mad:

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
C'mon !

Rugal's winning this ?

Rugal's pretty good... on Human's hands !

I mean, he's a pussy in KOF98. For every char there's on strat to beat him.
Ryo's or Saysiu's HDM's are superb to counter him when he's charging his giant blitz ball projectile.

Ralf's "larfo's kick" ( :tickled: ) is pretty much the key for Rugal. Same goes for Terry power dunk. Also Rugal's jumping to you from time to time... Give it a Takuma HDM. You just can't dare to jump over him, otherwise ... Genocyde Cuttaaaa !

Igniz is a cheap ass. The fact that he has an infinite power barmakes him in the right to hold the crown of a cheese pancake.

ken_dong

Sakura's Bank Manager
Atrophyed said:
C'mon !

Rugal's winning this ?

Rugal's pretty good... on Human's hands !

I mean, he's a pussy in KOF98. For every char there's on strat to beat him.
Ryo's or Saysiu's HDM's are superb to counter him when he's charging his giant blitz ball projectile.

Ralf's "larfo's kick" ( :tickled: ) is pretty much the key for Rugal. Same goes for Terry power dunk. Also Rugal's jumping to you from time to time... Give it a Takuma HDM. You just can't dare to jump over him, otherwise ... Genocyde Cuttaaaa !

Igniz is a cheap ass. The fact that he has an infinite power barmakes him in the right to hold the crown of a cheese pancake.
I agree, but Igniz does not have an infinite power bar, he's got an invisible bar though ^.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
ken_dong said:
I agree, but Igniz does not have an infinite power bar, he's got an invisible bar though ^.

Yeah... ! Who cares afterall ? He doesn't need a thousand HDM to kick our ass ! :p

2 Attacks and you already have a character ruined. :smirk:

genjuro1

Ninja Combat Warrior
Rugal is always hard. But in CvS2 he is beyond frustrating. Death in like 3 moves Man Please!!!

Geese Howard always seen to give me a headache but it seems like it's a skill thing not a power thing like with Rugal.

Mizuki she's cheap; but if you study her patterns she can be contered and exploited with a little patience.

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
King Lion impossible? C'mon. All you have to do is dodge his attacks, roll around him and combo the hell out of him. I can waste him in about 15 seconds. The same goes for Jyzauu. They're both fairly easy once you learn their patterns.

Mike

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
greedostick said:
Anyone said geese yet from the art of fighting 2?

Drain Geese of his spirit bar, then dash in and block his upcoming Buzzsaws. When he's in deep enough throwing all those out, throw him and if he doesn't land, follow it with a fireball. He'll be dizzy, so dash in, throw, rinse, repeat.

MuDeKi

n00b
I had the hardest time with Zero. Igniz was hard at first, some of his moves can be cheap. I have no problems with Rugal but I never played KOF 94 - 98. U. Rugal is fucking weak and slow, it suprises me that some of you beleive hes the cheapest.

Moose

Moose,
20 Year Member
I still think Dr. David R. Muckly is the cheapest boss, ala NAM 1975. You die once against him, he blows up the world.

NeoGeo Hunter

Fio's Quartermaster
Hehe I'm gonna vote for the last and final boss in :cool: "Burning Fight" donno his name but if you crank up to (hardest) mode he is one mad man keep hitting you with his cane and shoot at you from a distance and jumping around while his hencemens finishes you off :glee: . Ooohs :tickled: I mean I'm voting for (Rugal) in any games he is one ass-kicking hard :angry: .

syringe

Banned
Goenitz especially the SVC one, it was just such a horrible example of boss AI.

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
Scanline said:
Goenitz especially the SVC one, it was just such a horrible example of boss AI.

I though that was the worst of it. But the fact that he needs no power bar or flashing life to combo you in 96 makes his mindgames especially annoying! :mad:

Koko Desu Ka? Gowaa!~!!!!

Pingu

Hardened Shock Trooper
Bigp0ppaLarge said:
That last guy in Buriki-One..:(
BIG-

Yeah, he is a mean one.

The smelly crown of cheese goes to Yuuga in samurai spirits asura zanmaden (gandara is hell too). Ranged throws, insane combos, unblockable specials that takes over 80%. The first round you can win by just blocking and countering and win with a time over but after the transformations... I've yet to beat her.

Superfamifreak

Ralf & Clark's Drinking Buddy
20 Year Member
How can people say Mizuki from SSII is cheap or hard?

I can easily double perfect her if I don't fuck about. Especially with Hanzo, Galford, Nicotine or Earthquake.

Goenitz is pretty cheap but once you know how to out cheap the fucker.... Soooooo easy.

Hardest boss for me is Rugal '95

snesaes

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
I'm gonna have to say Zankuro from SS3. What a bitch. 2-3 well timed moves, and it's over. Just like every other match in that game.

loopyeddie

Ukyo's Doctor
greedostick said:
Anyone said geese yet from the art of fighting 2?
OMFG. I hate him. I almost cried he is so fucking fast and unfair. I can't say enough. He is hard to beat with a UniBios! Fucker!

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
huh, this is a old thread, now after actually playing goenitz i'd have to say he's an asshole, also johann is a bitch. but i actuall beat johann today. guess i'm gonna have to after goenitz now. the kof 96 one.

genjuro1

Ninja Combat Warrior
I want to change my vote from Rugal to Goenitz. I just recently got KOF '96, and this guy is frustrating me like no other SNK Boss so far. I just don't feel like I'm getting any closer to victory like I do when fighting other SNK bosses.