Castlevania DS: Julius mode specifically

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
uhm

I'm stuck as hell on julius mode. I've done everything I can and theres nowhere to go, I've got the woman on my side, plus theres one teleporter open but not another, so I can't use it. awesome

also, why is it when you play julius mode, you save it, quit the game, then you come to play it again, select julius mode from the menu, try and load a save game, but it wont bloody let you? it just makes this dull error sound.

then, when you go and load a normal game i.e non julius mode, and choose the julius mode savegame, it'll load it for you, and it'll be in julius mode.

I mean why bother having the julius mode load menu at all if it doesnt work? is this a bug?

oh and by the way. the DS Lites dpad is fucking terrible, I just remembered after a bit of time off and now playing it on the train, I was playing RE : DS and my characters motion was all jerky and kept stopping when I was running, its a complete nightmare.

oh well, seems we'll just get shittier and shittier dpads on systems in the future until they dissapear completely.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
kernow said:
uhm

I'm stuck as hell on julius mode. I've done everything I can and theres nowhere to go, I've got the woman on my side, plus theres one teleporter open but not another, so I can't use it. awesome

Head toward the part of the castle that had the puppetmaster. That's where you will need to go. He is waiting.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
bokmeow said:
Head toward the part of the castle that had the puppetmaster. That's where you will need to go. He is waiting.

? wheres that?

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
that just shows a map of the whole castlevania world :emb:

and the julius mode faq is bloody useless

it just tells you how to defeat the bosses, not how to get to them sigh

on the right there is water and the slide puzzle box room, and on the left , theres the start.

inbetween I've covered everything on the map, but have no fucking clue how to progress, awesome.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
kernow said:
that just shows a map of the whole castlevania world :emb:

and the julius mode faq is bloody useless

it just tells you how to defeat the bosses, not how to get to them sigh

on the right there is water and the slide puzzle box room, and on the left , theres the start.

inbetween I've covered everything on the map, but have no fucking clue how to progress, awesome.

I burnt myself out playing the double pack

I haven't had the urge to finish DS

I heard Julius mode rocks

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
roker said:
I burnt myself out playing the double pack

I haven't had the urge to finish DS

I heard Julius mode rocks

pfft, I am 98.2% done in the 1p mode, and got two of the three endings, except the very best one.

I can't beat the boss lols

julius mode is pretty cool I guess.. as a bonus and all

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Julius Mode>Somas game.

The last boss is awesome, I like how they actually made a story line for julius mode and changed a few things rather than just throwing the extra characters in.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
OK kernow, you have Julius and Yoko right now? Head toward the gardens. Beat the boss in the gardens. Travel as far as you can to the top left corner of the gardens. Go through the door that takes you to the next area with the chandliers and the maids. The third character of Julius mode should be waiting there. Once you have him, you will be able to travel to all areas of the map that isn't divided by barriers, which need to be destroyed by switches on the other side.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Kiel said:
Julius Mode>Somas game.

The last boss is awesome, I like how they actually made a story line for julius mode and changed a few things rather than just throwing the extra characters in.

troof