Castlevania animated series on the way (again)

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Finished this up recently. Overall thoughts , they definitely did a good job fleshing out the backstories of most characters but some of it was definitely not required. There was a complete imbalance in respect to abilities and power displayed by Trevor and Sypha - throughout the series they were having difficulty with some of the lowest tier trash mobs, only in the next to last episode to be completely overpowered and badass even against top tier enemies.
Alucard fan service of the wolf morph felt totally shoved in and pointless to the point of cringe.
The art style and the way some of the power moves were depicted was really cool, as was the death fight scene. Lastly I figured they would show Drac in some way at the end, but I'm happy with the way they did it ultimately.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Bumping this old thread since netflik just release a teaser for the next castlevania,series.What was announced is true there going the rondo of blood route i assume loosely based.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Can't wait i wasn't sure if this would get out before the current writers strike.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Good, I like the new French Revolution time period. Does this mean we’re getting an adaptation of SoTN?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I don't like how they made the characters look soft. Kind of liked the look of the other castlevania series better.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Looks kinda like Richter maybe?

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Just finished season 1 and I thought it was just as badass as the first series. I really dig it.