caroles-collectibles eBay auctions

Curt

apostate

aria

Former Moderator
Run away. There'll be other deals out there.

He's a well known scammer and a general sonuvabitch.

GoSpits

Benimaru's Hairdresser
20 Year Member
Ralf501 said:
Sounds too good to be true.
It is.

There are a few threads on these jokers and each has the same underlying message: These people will lie and scam those who don't know any better.
Like someone said, good deals will pop up and you'll know them when you see them.

I'm a newb myself, so this probably means little, but listen to these guys. Stay far away from those sellers.

glitch77

New Challenger
I bought SVC chaos and SamSho4 from him (selling under his moms account of course), and they were both legit, as stated in the auction. I won the bids on Monday, got the games Friday.

If the description says "THIS IS NOT A BOOTLEG", then its probably not. If the description mentions nothing about authenticity, and its a Euro Kizuya Encounter with a 49 dollar buy it now, its probably not gonna work out.

Bottom line:

These people sell boots. These people sell real carts. Sometimes its hard to weed through it all, but it can work to your advantage.

I bought a legit samsho4 cart for 35 bucks, took it apart, sprayed it with electronics cleaner (was really dusty), and popped it in my 6-slot. The end.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
I can't say much for the photography skillz there but the cart definately looks to be legit and the price is damn good.

I have gotten several things from that guy that everyone else seems to hate and I personally have never gotten anything other than what I was expecting.

There are a lot of people here that have issues with this seller but not me. So far so good.

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
glitch77 said:
I bought SVC chaos and SamSho4 from him (selling under his moms account of course), and they were both legit, as stated in the auction. I won the bids on Monday, got the games Friday.

If the description says "THIS IS NOT A BOOTLEG", then its probably not. If the description mentions nothing about authenticity, and its a Euro Kizuya Encounter with a 49 dollar buy it now, its probably not gonna work out.

Bottom line:

These people sell boots. These people sell real carts. Sometimes its hard to weed through it all, but it can work to your advantage.

I bought a legit samsho4 cart for 35 bucks, took it apart, sprayed it with electronics cleaner (was really dusty), and popped it in my 6-slot. The end.

So you got legit carts. Good for you.

Bottom line:

You have funded their illegal actions. You dodged the bullet so someone else can bite it.

glitch77

New Challenger
You dodged the bullet so someone else can bite it.

If people would stay on their toes, no one would bite it.

A $100 buy it now for SVC Chaos is a big red flag in my opinion.

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
xtoo_short20x said:
Where's the manual ? :tickled:

Thats exactly what I was gonna say...lol :tickled:

If there aint no manual. Is it legit...lol...not likely but I guess there could be the odd one out there. Like come on here! This auction is phony and funny. Argh to him...:eek_2:

phlyblnt

n00b
Last Blade 2

I bought Last Blade 2 MVS from them and it took forever to get it, the seller said the reason was that her son and cat had been hit by a car, a week later I got the cart I don't think it is a bootleg but I'm not 100%. I've heard a lot about their bootlegs, but right now I'm not sure what to think. Just use common sense. I don't think his mother, who I'm sure has nothing to do or is unaware of the bootlegs, should have to suffer because of his actions, Karma will get them both. :lol:

GoSpits

Benimaru's Hairdresser
20 Year Member
Just read the feedback across these forums, the internet and ebay.

Notice the positive feedback is always: My daughter loved it or My kid or family that doesn't know any better loved it.
The negatives are usually Neo or serious gamefans that get the game, crack it open, realize it's a boot and then complain.
Carole's Collectibles then post every excuse in the book: Excuse me, I'm rebirthing or my son is off to become a Jedi.

Don't support their scams just because you may get a legit cart. There's a store here, there are great sellers here and legit sites/sellers are easy to find.

Unfortunately, so are scammers.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
$hyte, I can't think up any more witty ways to tell people to stay the fuck away from this homo.

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
GoSpits said:
Carole's Collectibles then post every excuse in the book: Excuse me, I'm rebirthing or my son is off to become a Jedi.

LMAO

Mike

animegal

Armored Scrum Object
GoSpits said:
Just read the feedback across these forums, the internet and ebay.

Notice the positive feedback is always: My daughter loved it or My kid or family that doesn't know any better loved it.
The negatives are usually Neo or serious gamefans that get the game, crack it open, realize it's a boot and then complain.

Don't support their scams just because you may get a legit cart. There's a store here, there are great sellers here and legit sites/sellers are easy to find.

Unfortunately, so are scammers.

How do you "crack open" an AES cart without damaging the sticker anyways?

animegal

Armored Scrum Object
Ralf501 said:
I remember reading somewhere on the forum a while back about this seller. Is this seller legit? $400 Buy It Now price for US Metal Slug 2 AES? Sounds too good to be true.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8106385667

Why doesn't someone very KNOWLEDGEABLE about Boots/Authentic AES carts buy it, open it for us all, inspect it, tell us and keep it/ or return it if it isn't a great deal for $400 ?

Then, the mystery will be solved!

BeefJerky

Yahweh's Sneakiest Little Jew
20 Year Member
animegal said:
Why doesn't someone very KNOWLEDGEABLE about Boots/Authentic AES carts buy it, open it for us all, inspect it, tell us and keep it/ or return it if it isn't a great deal for $400 ?

Then, the mystery will be solved!

That's so fucking dumb. Quit being such a bitch.

animegal

Armored Scrum Object
BeefJerky said:
That's so fucking dumb. Quit being such a bitch.

Put your money where your big mouth is beef jerk boy

And, like I said before, go back to school "child" and get a real education, you babble too much which shows your immaturity and stupidity

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
I've read enough of this thread that I now have to say this:

FUCK YOU STUPID ASS NOOBS! you wanna buy fucking illegal bootleg carts, then do whatever the fuck you want! I hope you get fucked in the ass, you stupid dipshits, you come here and can't be bothered to research things on your own to find out the "does and don'ts" of this scene, seriously are you too fucking lazy or what?!

but if you do buy from caroles collectibles don't come here whining about how you got scammed because you won't get our sympathy.......that's right bitches

well you've been warned, and if you do deal with caroles collectibles, I say fuck you because like someone else mentioned earlier in this thread "you're funding their illegal business practices" if you can even call it business practices, those fucking pieces of shit :very_ang: