Car Enthusiast Thread

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
the last camaros and mustangs were designed to understeer. combined with rwd's natural oversteer, you get a car that more or less goes straight.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
yeah see i know enough about bikes to maintain it properly and all. but at the same time the car based bit bothers me too. it'd be a hassle working to keep it running lean enough. i don't know i'm still looking. it is a cheap and damn cool looking bike. reminds me of the old vincents of back in the 60's. or how they would take the three cylinder motor from the triumph and put it into the 1cylinder vincent and call it a tri vin and have loads of fun on the lighter vincent bike with a more powerful triumph motor.

check out the Royal Enfields, and the other Triumph modern classics. Even honda has a few modern classic models.

Last edited:

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Anybody been watching F1 this year?

Robert Kubica, from Poland, won his first F1 race in Montréal, Québec, Canada. First Polish driver to win an F1 race.

TriShield

Host for Orochi
NBC is going through with their attempt at Top Gear.

topgearusahosts.jpg

Starring Adam Carolla, Tanner Foust, and Eric Stromer.

I think they should call it Fail Gear.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
check out the Royal Enfields, and the other Triumph modern classics. Even honda has a few modern classic models.

royal enfield has some wicked bikes and kits to trick out their bikes. the bullet with the cafe racer kit looks intense. i need to read more into them. honda though.. not feeling it. only beef is royal enfield really sticks to their guns and leaves the cylinders at 1. 22 horses just well... isn't doing it either. i might stick to the triumphs though.

Last edited:

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
that's the first car ouf of lancia in ages. i am impressed looks class. now if only we can get a new delta integrale...

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Sorry not sonic, but the more and more I see pictures of the Camaro, the more I'm sure that I just do not like it.

The vert is a minor improvement on a shit car.

On the other hand I also hate the new Mustang design.

And in that case the vert is a minor downgrade on a shit car.

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
That Lancia looks like ass...

Ssang-Yong Rodius at the front:
ssangyong-rodius.jpg

Nissan Murano at the back:
nissan-murano-2.jpg

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
now will these cars come out here? if not just another reason for me to move to europe

Even if you move to Europe, I don't even think Lancia sells its cars anymore over in U.K. and Ireland area due to a bad quality reputation sometime in the 90s. But I'm sure you could still import one over to the British Isles.

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member