Captain Sulu is funny...

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
And to think: all the times William Shattner treated him like shit on and off the set....it was considered to be a grave injustice....

....But since he is a rope smoking, poker stroking, space-chink none of that shit matters.

I care about REAL PEOPLE with REAL problems, not the percieved issues of some yellow-assed space faggot.

Word.

Last edited:

aria

Former Moderator
Sp0o/\/?! said:
I care about REAL PEOPLE with REAL problems, not the percieved issues of some yellow-assed space faggot..

Yeah, because being gay in America before around the '90s was just filled with no problems at all :spock:

Hell, being openly gay in the '60s was just fine. :smirk:

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Sp0o/\/?! said:
And to think: all the times William Shattner treated him like shit on and off the set....it was considered to be a grave injustice....

....But since he is a rope smoking, poker stroking, space-chink none of that shit matters.

I care about REAL PEOPLE with REAL problems, not the percieved issues of some yellow-assed space faggot.

Word.
i before e, except after c, you racist and homophobe (stephane mode)

But what cracks me up is you knowing the behind the scenes, on the set dirt of Star Trek.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Bobak said:
Yeah, because being gay in America before around the '90s was just filled with no problems at all :spock:

Hell, being openly gay in the '60s was just fine. :smirk:

Haha....I've been throwing flamebait all over the place today, so please don't trouble yourself with dispensing such ovious historical trivia.

I am indifferent to the plight of faggots either way..... ;)

aria

Former Moderator
Sp0o/\/?! said:
Haha....I've been throwing flamebait all over the place today

Duly noted :p

the synonym for what you described is called being a troll :smirk:

Curt

apostate
Ha ha ha.

This shit is hilarious.

I still think he's funny as hell. (you ever hear his soundbytes on Howard Stern?)