Captain America: The Winter Soldier

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
I've been trying to find this Godzilla trailer you speak of and all I find are fake ones. Got a link for the real deal?

The Godzilla teaser trailer was leaked and subsequently (and quickly) pulled from YouTube and most video sites/blogs. If anybody's got a link to it, I'd also love to see it.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
Trailer #2

I'm having a really good feeling about this movie.

The marketing has been spectacular, definitely the best of the three post Avengers movies so far.

I have a hard time believing this film will be worse than Iron Man 3 (which I hated) and Thor 2 (which was pretty boring). So far, it looks like an amazing film. Can't wait!

Normdog

Kula's Diamond
10 Year Member
Extended clip

& new image

qZJqr66.jpg

PopeCuervoLime

Avid Neo-Expert
15 Year Member
All the Marvel movies focusing on the Avengers have been pretty good. I was expecting the first Thor to be corny, but fortunately, it was watchable. I didn't mind Captain America being a WW2 movie because, why not, you can't go five minutes without another WW2 game or movie nowadays. And the post-Avengers movies are ok too. I'm expecting Captain America 2 to be decent entertainment.

Now, Guardians of the Galaxy, though, I'm fully expecting that to be complete shit.