capcom capbar japan

megashock_330

Zero's Secretary
any japan member's ever go?? :eye:

i think, capcom opened it in like january...now tgs is hapening so ppl are posting pic's :eye:

seem's kinda koll :smirk: re zombie brain icecream :loco:

this articel is in french but has some good pix

tokyo-game-show-2012-phot-5058a34c72a00.jpg

tokyo-game-show-2012-phot-5058a2f952eb2.jpg

tokyo-game-show-2012-phot-5058a374e2ed3.jpg

tokyo-game-show-2012-phot-5058a3b0a9ff8.jpg

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
That small piece of tape with DMC written on it probably costs more than the rest of the pizza.

Ukee

Geese's Thug
I won't give them money for games, I sure as hell wont give them any for food (which is pretty easy since I live no where near it). I am very interested in finding out just how much that pizza costs though.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
I won't give them money for games, I sure as hell wont give them any for food (which is pretty easy since I live no where near it). I am very interested in finding out just how much that pizza costs though.

I imagine you can go to any pizza place and write "dmc" in hot peppers on your pepperoni and spinach pizza.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

You get the cake for free but the topping costs $12 per piece.

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Pizza in japan is like eating a Frisbee...sigh

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Kinda surprised they don't have a corn and mayo pizza. Japan puts the weirdest shit on pizza.

Fox1

20 Year Member
Kinda surprised they don't have a corn and mayo pizza. Japan puts the weirdest shit on pizza.

I remember the first time I ate a Japanese pizza, I thought it had chicken on it and took a big bite, it was tuna and I almost threw up

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I remember the first time I ate a Japanese pizza, I thought it had chicken on it and took a big bite, it was tuna and I almost threw up

My friend had the same experience when he was teaching at NOVA. He thought it was a desert pizza, (Like they had Oreo Pizza's in Japan) and when he took a bite it was warm, soggy mayonnaise! Mmmm...boy!

Fox1

20 Year Member
My friend had the same experience when he was teaching at NOVA. He thought it was a desert pizza, (Like they had Oreo Pizza's in Japan) and when he took a bite it was warm, soggy mayonnaise! Mmmm...boy!

Ugh Japan..the only place where there is a aisle in a supermarket dedicate to mayo...they really need to fix their pizzas...