Candy Cab art work Finally FOR SALE!!!

Bay78

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
I would love to see some Capcom Impress artwork. I need the 100yen sticker for an Impress.....

ahcmetal

Super Spy Agent
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Blast City marquees for sure. That KoF:XIII is great. Post anything KoF, Metal Slug, Capcom v Marvel related!

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
I'm in for Blast City side art and probably a marquee as well.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Sorry for not replying to the thread for a day I had an out of town wedding to attend. As far as the windy single player panels I don't have a vector for them yet. I can make one but it would take a loot of time and I dont expect to have it out with the first run of stuff. I will hopefully have a prototype for the marquees and overlays done within 2 weeks and once I can verify the quality compared to 300wins mcs stuff I will begin taking orders. For the side art I hope to be done with the astro, aero, and blast art around the same time as the marquees and cp's. For the egret 2 side art I will need to take some measurements off of a friends cab because I don't own one so it might take a little longer. I will try to post updates to this thread as much as possible.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
This is good timing for many of us Philly groupies... ;)
I might be interested in some Blast City art, in two weeks I'll know for sure.
Any shmup themed marquees in the works?
Also, the cp overlays, laminated of some sort?

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
This is good timing for many of us Philly groupies... ;)
I might be interested in some Blast City art, in two weeks I'll know for sure.
Any shmup themed marquees in the works?
Also, the cp overlays, laminated of some sort?
Added a few cave shooter marquees also yes all cp's will have a polycarbonate laminate. Also I can make marquees for any shooter of your choice if you can provide me with the high resolution art work.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
definitely interested in some konami windy artwork if you get around to it dude.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Ok so I believe I have everything worked out. I should have samples of actual printed stuff up by this weekend! Basically the price I pay per print depends on the quantity I order. I am going to say tentatively $50 per cp overlay and $37 per marquee. For side art I will only be able to produce the blast and astro as I don't have the measurements for the egret yet. Astro side art will be $50 and blast will be $75. Instruction strips for the blast will be $12. If you are interested in placing an order shoot me a pm with a list of the items you would like to purchase and once I can confirm pricing I will pm you back with a concrete price.

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Sounds good. Once I get my Blast next week I'll see if it really needs the side art. I'll still get a marquee from you for sure.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Sorry just cleared some room in my inbox to all those that attempted to pm me please resubmit your list

Mosque

Super Sidekicks 2
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
If you could make some stuff for Virtua Fighter 5FS (blast city) that'd be cool!

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
If you could make some stuff for Virtua Fighter 5FS (blast city) that'd be cool!
Final showdown marquee added for the windy I can make the marquee you speak of if you can provide the high res art otherwise I can make you one like the sample

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
All pm's have been replied to if you want to get in on the first roud of prints please send me your list.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
As far as the windy single player panels I don't have a vector for them yet. I can make one but it would take a loot of time and I dont expect to have it out with the first run of stuff.

NOAH: please see above^.

D- I've PM'd you some interesting Windy tidbits. Hope you find them useful.

Last edited:

NOAH

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
It absolutely kills me that Sean has the Windy 1P art and no one else in the world seems to have it. I wish he'd just fork up the files if he doesn't plan to run MCS anymore.