Can someone please learn me on arcade sticks for consoles? Please.

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
Ok, so what is my best option if I want a stick that I can use on an Xbox One, 360, PS3 and PS4.

I see a lot of converters and gizmos that say can do this but I am clueless.

Would I be able to use my current 360 HRAP? Or do I need to (should I) upgrade?

Worst case scenario I'd be ok with 2 sticks...1 for the ps3/ps4 and one for the 360/one....but space is limited and I hate clutter.

What are options folks? Help me out here.

How awesome would it be if I could just have 1 stick that I could use for Killer Instinct, MKX, Guilty Gear, and SFV. Is that a pipe dream?
Personally, I have a Mayflash stick, modded with Sanwa buttons, which has a PCB which lets it be used with PC, PS2, etc. But I would actually recommend a proper pro stick, like a HRAP or Mad Catz. They are wider (better rests for arm/wrist), heavier (more stable, won't move around). You need every advantage when you are playing fighters against other people on the net, so you might as well get a good one.

Last edited:

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Yeahh like everyone else said, just buy a universal brooks pcb & if you dont want to deal with wires, get the harness that goes with it. Takes less then 10minutes to install.DSC_0378_zpsuoxqmgyq.jpg
DSC_0380_zpsuythzvj7.jpg

I also installed 2 Brooks for my arcade cab, so all i need to do is unplug the usb & plug it to whatever console. Its so easy, you dont even have to hold anything down, it auto detect whatever console you're playing. You also dont need a controller of that console to pair.

20160216_185454_zpsh6e1whrj.jpg
20160217_122803_zpsysvgtops.jpg

My only regret is that i should have bought 3 more when it was still on the pre-order sale.

Last edited: