Can someone measure their side art logos for me on their MVS

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
I've got an MVS 2 slot that I'm fixing up and have run into an issue with the side art. I found the masks are sold at emdkay but they are not currently shipping and have no ETA as to when (or if) they will. So I'm planning on just making some vinyl stickers to put on the side (those wall stickers that you can buy at stores).

But to do this I need the dimensions of the MVS, Neo-Geo, and SNK logos. Is there anyone out there willing to do this for me?

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
I've got an MVS 2 slot that I'm fixing up and have run into an issue with the side art. I found the masks are sold at emdkay but they are not currently shipping and have no ETA as to when (or if) they will. So I'm planning on just making some vinyl stickers to put on the side (those wall stickers that you can buy at stores).

But to do this I need the dimensions of the MVS, Neo-Geo, and SNK logos. Is there anyone out there willing to do this for me?

Um...

https://www.jasenscustoms.com/NEO-GEO-Side-Art.html

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
No I don't want a big sticker. I am trying to get a mask so I can properly paint the logos on the side as I mentioned. If that is not possible I will be making vinyl stickers of just the logos (no extra red rectangle around it).

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
Ah, thank you! I didn't bother reading it because I've seen too many of these vinyl stickers that include the red background, so when I saw it I passed on it immediately.

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Ah, thank you! I didn't bother reading it because I've seen too many of these vinyl stickers that include the red background, so when I saw it I passed on it immediately.

Take your time man. Patience is a fucking virtue around here. I've learned that and I've only been on the forums a few weeks. You been here forever.

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
And what exactly do you mean by that? Look Mr. Monkey, I thanked you for your time and you come back at me like this? I had already been to their site saw the image and passed over it because by the image it looks exactly like a big vinyl sticker. Yes, I've been here for a while, and yes you've learned a good lesson early on, but I showed no reason for you to act the way you are right now. I am not in a hurry and have not even given that inclination by what I've said.

I love how anonymous forums bring the best of people out. If you had met me on the street I seriously doubt you would be talking to me in this way, and just because we are on a forum does not give you the right to have this holier than though attitude. I wish you luck in life if this is the way you normally treat people that you do not know, because you will most certainly need it.

Jasen Hicks

Hardened Shock Trooper
Whoa, calm down everyone :-D We're all NEO fans around here!

The Vinyl Side art is die cut artwork that you use application tape and apply. I used a red foam core to apply a set so that people could get an idea of what it looks like applied. From the listing:

All of my vinyl art is cut from high quality 3mil Vinyl. For the original look, I recommend using the default option of White Glossy Vinyl.

Your side art order comes with the following:

2x NEO-GEO Logos (19.5" Wide x 4" Tall)
2x MVS Logos (9.5" Wide x 3" Tall)
2x SNK Logos (14.5" Wide x 3" Tall)
Dimensions are approximate and all are the correct size for side art.

Pictures show the vinyl art applied to a piece of red foam board. Each piece is cut and has transfer tape over it to ensure that it maintains form and spacing when applied. This side art features each piece physically cut from the vinyl color of your choice. This allows your cabinets paint or vinyl side art show through the "open" spots on the side art. This is not a simple Red/White Sticker that is applied to your cabinet!

I am bringing Paint Masks back next week for those who want to paint their artwork on. This will help at least a few people that want a more "authentic" look since the original art was all printed and applied vinyl (From what I can tell with my mangled big red).

PS. EMDKAY sourced his last run of side art from me (that I know of at least) and it seems that he isn't selling stuff any longer.

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
And what exactly do you mean by that? Look Mr. Monkey, I thanked you for your time and you come back at me like this? I had already been to their site saw the image and passed over it because by the image it looks exactly like a big vinyl sticker. Yes, I've been here for a while, and yes you've learned a good lesson early on, but I showed no reason for you to act the way you are right now. I am not in a hurry and have not even given that inclination by what I've said.

I love how anonymous forums bring the best of people out. If you had met me on the street I seriously doubt you would be talking to me in this way, and just because we are on a forum does not give you the right to have this holier than though attitude. I wish you luck in life if this is the way you normally treat people that you do not know, because you will most certainly need it.

Woah, skip! Simmer down! I don't know why you're so offended. I honestly didn't mean any offense. I wasn't trying to assert that I am better than you or anyone. That's the issue with attempting to convey inflection through text.

I don't get it. The anger.

Anyways.

Jasen Hicks said:
I am bringing Paint Masks back next week for those who want to paint their artwork on. This will help at least a few people that want a more "authentic" look since the original art was all printed and applied vinyl (From what I can tell with my mangled big red).

Thanks for these Jasen! Like I told you before, you kick ass.

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
Jasen, I've already ordered one part for you that I need and plan on ordering the decals as it will be much easier to apply than having to (at this point) cover my room in plastic to spray paint. I've already brought the cab inside and upstairs since I thought the masks were going to be impossible to get... I guess it's something I'll have to think about.

As for you Monkey... yes, I took may have taken the tone in your post wrong because you started it out with profanity. You might want to find some other adverb if you don't want to have your inflection taken the wrong way.

Last edited:

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Monkey trying to instigate shit again, no surprise at all there. You have marketplace access now why bother posting/trolling anymore?

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Have-Your-Cheap-Air-Plane-Ticket.jpg

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
NSFW
Spoiler:
640px-Rainbow_Dash_saluting.jpg

Last edited: