Can a local arcade dealer make a supergun if you ask them?

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
I'm thinking of going to the local arcade dealer and asking them if they can do this? Do you think they do this service for customers?

xRealNinjuzx

Astra Superstar
Probably not.

Most arcade operators know dick about this kinda stuff. Every one that I have met only knows how to make change and reset the machines. Most of them have techs that come in to do whatever minor repairs they need. Most of those techs probably wouldnt know how to make a supergun anyway.

-Kris

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Yeah, Arcade Ops. won't do shit for you, unless you have some good cash to poney up...The generalization of an arcade op. is a prick who doesn't have time for you, unless you have money. Now that's not every operator or small vendor, that's just the stereotype..

Jediwarrior

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Have someone on the forums here to build one, many users im sure would be willing to

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
xRealNinjuzx said:
Probably not.

Most arcade operators know dick about this kinda stuff. Every one that I have met only knows how to make change and reset the machines. Most of them have techs that come in to do whatever minor repairs they need. Most of those techs probably wouldnt know how to make a supergun anyway.

-Kris

That's my impression too. Just ask one of the guys here on the forums if you really want a supergun setup.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
I want my Project Justice back.:mad:

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Well, some arcade ops have something called "JAMMA test rig", which is basically a simple supergun just to try the arcade boards without having to use a full cab. They might make/sell one for you, but it is quite likely that they just won't care.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Most arcade ops are way to busy sitting on their asses and not replacing broken controls to be able to help you.