Breakers/Breakers' Revenge

cyriades

Super Spy Agent
Yes, yes I do. The game has some mean combos! I'm surprised Visco made a game like this :buttrock:

Not among the cream of the neo fighting crop, but not bad at all. Sho and Tia are my best characters :eye:

demirichris

Hardened Shock Trooper
I LOVE Breakers Revenge. I think the gameplay is addictive. Condor is probably the strongest throw character in any game. He has crazy damaging throw supers that are just 2 quater circles forward, ha ha. Really the combos are great and the speed is great. Would love to see a combo video on this game.

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
too bad theres no decent juggles, the system is nice and all but a lil too old skool for me.

Formation Z

Amusaka's Lacky
Got some match videos of myself and this other guy playing Breakers 1 coming soon. Some guys in Italy are going to edit everything. They were emulator movie states.

I used Condor, Maherl, Alsion III, and Dao Long.

Last edited:

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Awsome game. One of the better fighters available on the Neo.
-BB

eastyy

Quiz Detective
Pretty sure there were 1 or 2 combo videos online somewhere (think they were only small around 12mb) still pretty good from what i remember

This was a suprisingly good game definetly glad i got it

Oh and does everyone else think when you finish someone with a super that is such a cool explosion

COMEDISDEGNO

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Sticks and cucumbers, the Peanuts way

Blindman's bluff.

The Fz match vids should be available in a couple of weeks. Intense low tier action, funny Maherls and Rilas, that sort of stuff.

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member
Just wondering, what exactly are the improvements in breakers revenge over breakers? Except the added character....

lone_REBEL

Armored Scrum Object
Its a terribly great game no doubt with a hell lot of addiction.
I love Sho and Lau's really long combos:
Sho jumping deep C/D, standing D or crouching A twice, f b f A/C and 16 hits clear you can also link the qcfx2 A/C after the standing the D when close (needs just 5 tries to do perfectly)
Lau jumping peak D, crouching A twice, up + D and deadly 9 hits (extremely easily to do even the first time)

However I'm in ssearch of the moves list. If someone know then plz give me the link

yashiroTCM

Hardened Shock Trooper
eastyy said:
Pretty sure there were 1 or 2 combo videos online...

Yes, And one of those exhibitions is mine, you can download it here

P.D. You'll need a File Planet account, you can get it for free.

hope you enjoy.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Sho combo 33 hits (give or take)

*near corner* jump D, stand C, stand C, f,b,f C, juggle qcb x 2 B or D.

He juggles his oppenent with his flame kick after his fast punch move.

Dao-Long

Jump D (multiple hits) crouch B x4, XX AC XX b.f,b,f B. Aleast 20 hits. You can go fast and squeeze in more b's.

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member
Since I just got breakers revenge for mvs, i've bene playing it a lot! Really like the game!

Any difference between breakers and breakers revenge? I kinda like the color scheme and stuff more on breakers...I think i'm gonna sell revenge and get breakers lol.

Cernex

Fio's Quartermaster
I used to play the thing A LOT of time ago... I remember it was pretty awesome.

El Cernex

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
Dreamer said:
Since I just got breakers revenge for mvs, i've bene playing it a lot! Really like the game!

Any difference between breakers and breakers revenge? I kinda like the color scheme and stuff more on breakers...I think i'm gonna sell revenge and get breakers lol.

besides the different artwork...

-extra character, Saizo
-the boss Bai-Hu is playable via code (and he's obnoxiously cheap)
-congratulation messages for the number of hits in a combo (whoopee)

um I think that's pretty much it.