brand new English and Japanese aes for sale

Christophe

n00b
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hello,

I got a dead stock of brand new Japanese and English aes for sale.

NEW English AES :
-Alpha Mission II (Dog-Tag) : 60 usd
-World Heroes 2 Jet : 60 usd
-King of the Monsters (Dog-Tag) : 55 usd
-KOF96 : 190 usd
-Aero Fighters 2 : 120 usd
-Karnov Revenge : 70 usd

NEW Japanese AES :
-KOF96 : 95 usd
-Real Bout Special : 170 usd
-2020 Super Baseball : 80 usd

All the items are SEALED and thus have never been played.
All are sealed EXCEPT real bout special as SNK did not provide the sealing sticker anymore at this period.
I have got several copies of each game, which means even the lates might have a chance.
I almost never come to this forum (This is why I have a few feedbacks only), but I am a very serious seller. You can find me on the French forum neogeofans.com as 'kurisutohu'. Also you can ask 'Shito', member of this forum, he is a very regular client and friend of mine.
The games will be shipped from Japan by EMS (1 game 20 usd to the USA).
Payment via Paypal is accepted of course.

I also have some used English AES :
-Real bout special : 350 usd
-Savage reign : 100 usd

Of course pictures will be provided on demand.
Contact by PM or email : neo_vente@hotmail.com

Thank you.

Snuh

Sieger's Squire
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Christophe has awesome communication and is very friendly! Mailed off my package the day after payment was made and sent me the tracking number. Very pleased so far and I expect to write a full positive review for him when the package arrives :)

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Hey guys, please know Chris is a top seller.

I know him since *years*, we had a thousand of deals (all perfect), I met him personally in Tokyo, and he's the best.

Not only a top honest and reliable person, but a true NeoGeo fan (and collector!) himself. You rest assured he knows exactly what he's selling to you, how to pack it, how to ship it, whatever.

Of course I got myself some of those BN carts (the JPN ones) just to 'upgrade' some pieces in my collection, and wow! So good!

Well, old tymers here should know I've always been somekinf of 'anal king' of NeoGeo collectors, thus I think you guys can take mythumbs up for Chris quite seriously! ;) You can't go wrong with him!

Snuh

Sieger's Squire
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Bump for an awesome seller! Buy from him! His Brand New AES games are the real deal :) Just got mine today and I couldnt be happier!

Snuh

Sieger's Squire
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
For those of you that are interested, here is a picture of Christophe's supply of KoF 96's. The one I ordered arrived and looks just as pristine and new as what you see in the photo. If you would like brand new carts, don't hestitate to buy from this awesome seller :)

Last edited: