Boulder Colorado Neo fans unite!

TheLastTrin

NEST Puppet
That is...if Boulder, CO neo fans exist. I'm actually new to the area, so I really don't know anyone. Anyone else live in the area?

twalden

Leona's Therapist
20 Year Member
TheLastTrin said:
That is...if Boulder, CO neo fans exist. I'm actually new to the area, so I really don't know anyone. Anyone else live in the area?

Welcome to Colorado!! I work in Boulder and live in the north Denver area. There's a few other CO that visit here regularly. (Sundance, Gamefan, Joe Mc Cabe, jro, chrisr) Be sure to visit Game Force in Boulder if you haven't yet. Great store with lots of import games.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
I want to move to CO, Boulder or close to it one of these days. Gotta' get my portfolio where I want it to be.

Dizzy11523

Camel Slug
15 Year Member
twalden said:
Welcome to Colorado!! I work in Boulder and live in the north Denver area. There's a few other CO that visit here regularly. (Sundance, Gamefan, Joe Mc Cabe, jro, chrisr) Be sure to visit Game Force in Boulder if you haven't yet. Great store with lots of import games.

HELL YA I LOVE THAT STORE. I used to get my DC imports there. Last I checked, they had a NEO GEO system with Samurai Shodown 5 for it there.

Lots of wall scrolls and hidden classics in that place. If anyone ever wants to invite people over for some KOF, i'm down.

My XBOX Live tag is Dizzy11523 in case anyone wants to rumble soon as KOF 2002 drops.

I live in Dacono, and work in Louisville. I go to school in Denver, so I'm everywhere. :D

Last edited:

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Hello and welcome to CO!! I live in Colorado Springs and have been here since April with my wife.

I really need to check out this Game Force in Boulder for some imports.

We all should get together and play some weekend or something.

Anyone up for it?

GAMEFAN

TheLastTrin

NEST Puppet
twalden said:

Yea, I've actually been shopping at Game Force for a while. Harris and Chris are really good guys and really knowledgeable. I just sold my SvC Chaos there for $130 after getting it in Akihabara for $90. :P

So, if you see two SvC Chaos' in Game Force, one of them is mine. ;D

If any of you guys are interested in getting together some time for some food, drinking and/or gaming, post your AIM. MSN, Yahoo, ICQ etc names in here, so I can add you guys. It's easier for me to coordinate that way.

I just graduated college, and spent the last four years in Baltimore. My parents live in Boulder, so during the summer I'd come here. Unfortunately, since I never lived here before that (lived in Toronto going through most of school), I don't really know anyone around here.

It would be awesome to meet some fellow gamers and build a network of friends. :)

Dizzy11523 said:
Lots of wall scrolls and hidden classics in that place. If anyone ever wants to invite people over for some KOF, i'm down.

I have KOF 98 (along with non KOF fighters like Samsho 2 and Last Blade) on AES, but if someone has a cab, I'll relinquish inviting duties without hesitation. Unfortunately I don't have two sticks yet, so someone would have to bring a stick of their own if we came over to my place.

If you guys are interested in it, I'm getting a copy of Sengoku 3 from Bulletnyourass as well.

Last edited:

Dizzy11523

Camel Slug
15 Year Member
Talk about hardcore. I just have the XBOX games. And Dreamcast ports.

TheLastTrin

NEST Puppet
Dizzy11523 said:
Talk about hardcore. I just have the XBOX games. And Dreamcast ports.

It's all good. I didn't pick up an AES until my trip to Japan, where it's actually financially viable to do so. :P

But anyway, I'm up for getting together for some gaming this (or any other) weekend. Drop your IM screen names in the thread, or IM me at one or all of the following:

AIM: trin746
MSN: nramacha@goucher.edu

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
I am up for some fun gaming. I am busy this weekend, but maybe next.

GAMEFAN

TheLastTrin

NEST Puppet
I'm up for either some fighting game action, or even some Beat em up/Shooter action (Metal Slug, etc etc).

Let's try to set a date and a place, or something.

Dizzy11523

Camel Slug
15 Year Member
My AIM is Dizzy11523.

If anyone wants to come up to Dacono (which may seem a little far), on Sunday or Monday, let me know.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
I just added you to my list. Mine is SNKFan75 if you want to AIM me.

GAMEFAN

TheLastTrin

NEST Puppet
My copy of Sengoku 3 just came in, so if you guys would be up for that at some point, I'm all about it. :)