Bones, season 6 starts today!

Yue

Baseball Star Hitter
Sex doesn't make something mature.

I just explained what I meant by that. Notice how things get rated "M" or "MA" when they have that. Fine, I'll use the word "graphic".

Good grief...

Last edited:

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
You may have not liked that, but believe it or not, it got 1000 times worse with the very next episode. I hung on for a few episodes after that, but eventually had to drop off for the sake of my remaining self respect.

There were just so many possibilities for ending the gormogon in a great way. Still they managed to screw it up like some retard with a writers block.
I do believe you it got worse, you know your stuff.
I really liked bones in the beginning but that ending killed it for me.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Just watched the premiere, and it was pretty stupid. The beginning with the characters in other countries was silly, and I hate Angela being pregnant. As for the case they solved, how could the ex-husband have kept the kidnapping secret in broad daylight if the case had been so high profile in the media, like they said to begin with? Either the ex was being careless, or the writers were.

Yue

Baseball Star Hitter
Just watched the premiere, and it was pretty stupid. The beginning with the characters in other countries was silly

But the other season ended with them going to other countries, pretty sure the audience would wonder about what exactly they were doing. Angela being pregnant was no surprise. The case being so simple....dunno, maybe they wanted to prove that having the whole team there made things quick. Which was the theme of the episode I believe.

I hope they don't disappoint me like Futurama did. I was waiting for the new season and the episodes they came up with weren't that great at all.

I'll be downloading Dexter today, hopefully that started off well.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
But the other season ended with them going to other countries, pretty sure the audience would wonder about what exactly they were doing.
Yeah, but what they were doing in Indonesia could have been real instead of a comic book. Booth's revelation that he shouldn't be in Afghanistan is also simplistic and meat-headed, considering the political climate.

Also, she was supposedly there to find the socalled "missing link" in human evolution, as per the discussions at the end of the last season. Many, many, many "missing links" have been found in our evolution. The idea that we're still looking for it is a creationist invention, and I was disappointed to see it being invoked here.

Yue

Baseball Star Hitter
Yeah, but what they were doing in Indonesia could have been real instead of a comic book. Booth's revelation that he shouldn't be in Afghanistan is also simplistic and meat-headed, considering the political climate.

Also, she was supposedly there to find the socalled "missing link" in human evolution, as per the discussions at the end of the last season. Many, many, many "missing links" have been found in our evolution. The idea that we're still looking for it is a creationist invention, and I was disappointed to see it being invoked here.

Guess that's the best they could come up with as to getting all these characters back together. Booth decided that he didn't want to be there after the woman said something about her husband being there for his son, and Booth is a character that is a bit more on the emotional side even though he's tough too. Temperance I believe was looking for something for herself, didn't she feel like she was missing something? Like she needed to figure something out?

Who knows, let's just hope they come up with good stories.