Bone cancer is a horrible way to die.

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
Thanks man it just been one day at a time for me since then.
I can't emphasize... yet; the man I saw buried today, his youngest son barely was able to read a poem for him; one of the daughters is strong, the other daughter we just let her hug, and weep; its all you can do. My last memory of him was his own weeping... the only time people saw him weep at his wife's funeral some... 20 years ago.

I hope you've had someone or something to give you comfort.

Edit: I'm thinking of that... sixaam song they had on the radio... does a funeral make you feel alive? To me it just makes me feel... cold, or like your watching a movie... and everyone but you is in it.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I can't emphasize... yet; the man I saw buried today, his youngest son barely was able to read a poem for him; one of the daughters is strong, the other daughter we just let her hug, and weep; its all you can do. My last memory of him was his own weeping... the only time people saw him weep at his wife's funeral some... 20 years ago.

Edit: I'm thinking of that... sixaam song they had on the radio... does a funeral make you feel alive? To me it just makes me feel... cold, or like your watching a movie... and everyone but you is in it.

You should shut up now...

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member

i hate you so much. why did you come back

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member

Your funeral would just make me the happiest man alive.

This story is full of shit, just like that "stroke" you had.

I hope someone smacks the taste out of your mouth.

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
Your funeral would just make me the happiest man alive.

You're good at stalking me. Find me, and kill me then; or are you just a whiny bitch behind that keyboard?

I admit, I went about this the wrong way; I mean who gives a fuck but me about the scenes I posted. All that mattered was the question, probably should have just posted a poll in the war room, and filtered the troll responses, someone would have been pedantic enough to just put an answer.

Wouldn't have even posted the question, except had no where else to ask. Didn't want to start posting again until I sorted shit out.

Whatever; question is moot now; it's too late.

Sorry rot :(

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
You're good at stalking me.

For someone that claims to be a "programmer," you still have yet to learn how to perform a simple Google search. :lolz:

Find me, and kill me then; or are you just a whiny bitch behind that keyboard?

Stop being a drama queen :lolz:. You should hang out with Res0.

I admit, I went about this the wrong way;

Why can't you say that about the other 1,403 posts you've made in the last year?

I mean who gives a fuck but me about the scenes I posted.

Exactly. This was a useless thread made by a useless member of both the forum and society.

All that mattered was the question, probably should have just posted a poll in the war room, and filtered the troll responses, someone would have been pedantic enough to just put an answer.

And your dumb ass STILL would have gotten roasted, because you suck.

Wouldn't have even posted the question, except had no where else to ask. Didn't want to start posting again until I sorted shit out.

Whatever; question is moot now;

So what the fuck made you think that here of all places would be a good place to ask?!?

it's too late.

It's never too late to learn how to tie a noose or eat a bullet.

Sorry rot :(

You should apologize to everyone for all the BULLSHIT that you sling. Jibbz put it PERFECTLY:

The problem with this thread isn't the subject itself, but rather who posted it. A respected member could have posted this exact same thread and it would have had a totally different tone. You on the other hand are freshly back to work after a faked stroke and have an impressive history of posting some seriously cringe-worty shit. In essence, you have lost the privilege of being taken seriously around here and as such this thread is a pile of shit.

Speaking of which, how're you feeling after that "stroke" you claimed to have had??? Answer that one, dickhead. I'm sure you won't, though - you'll quietly skip over that question because everyone saw through your bullshit.

You're SEVERLY retarded if you fool yourself for a second into thinking that anyone is happy that you're back.

Do us a favor: LOG THE FUCK OUT, and put yourself out of our misery.

This thread is a pile of shit, and you're a pile of shit.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
is there still no ''truth'' *bloodyfelt? or did your fake stroke have consequences...and not benefit you, or did it because you see the hatred for your used up bitch ass as something to feed on?

*you know like a used tampon.

Last edited:

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
is there still no ''truth'' *bloodyfelt? or did your fake stroke have consequences...and not benefit you, or did it because you see the hatred for your used up bitch ass as something to feed on?

That's sig-worthy.

There's someone where I work who has Aspergers and it's given me a better understanding of how a few of the minds around here work.

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender

Consider the context; if I made this thread... and wasn't honest and serious... its firing a shot at rot. Since when have I ever done that on purpose? I have no problem apologizing for this thread. I wouldn't have posted it if I expected people to flip their lids.

Sure I get bored, so I fire random shit off in the war room, and see the results... or I post something normal and innocuous like... a recent purchase and laugh my ass off when people get bent out of shape over that.

Thanks jib for the honesty :)

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
Consider the context; if I made this thread... and wasn't honest and serious... its firing a shot at rot. Since when have I ever done that on purpose? I have no problem apologizing for this thread. I wouldn't have posted it if I expected people to flip their lids.

Sure I get bored, so I fire random shit off in the war room, and see the results... or I post something normal and innocuous like... a recent purchase and laugh my ass off when people get bent out of shape over that.

Thanks jib for the honesty :)

I noticed you still haven't answered my question about your "stroke". What a surprise... :oh_no:

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Here's the issue with your posts as best I can explain it:

The whole post feels fake - pretentious even. Like a 10th grade English assignment where the student is trying to come off as very evolved and in touch with the world on a this very spiritual level. This is ng.com - if you don't come real; you'll get got.

This is that cringe factor. It's a fakey rhetorical question that is meant to feel deep, but instead feels very shallow...and again, cringey.

Look - I don't hate you; I know a lot of dudes would love you to leave and not come back. Personally, I don't get that - i'd just put someone on ignore if they truly bothered me. With that though - I don't know what enjoyment you get out of the forum. Your posts are too long, too fake, and sometimes (often?) made up. If you truly need this community for some reason - work on those 3 things. Shorter posts, less dramatic, and truthful.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
With that though - I don't know what enjoyment you get out of the forum. Your posts are too long, too fake, and sometimes (often?) made up. If you truly need this community for some reason - work on those 3 things. Shorter posts, less dramatic, and truthful.

Same as all internet try-hards: attention.

They're not getting enough attention, be it positive or negative, outside the world of the intarwebz, so they seek refuge in social forums where they can be anonymous and spin tales in order to get noticed.

Pro-tip bloodycelt, don't make up stories and lies in order to get noticed. Desperation gets you nowhere, and lies will only make you hated. Lying about having a stroke is just beyond the pale for me.

Last edited:

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
I was volunteering in hospice care and through all his pain and despair, a brave bone cancer patient took my hand and said "don't feel bad for me, at least I went through life without ever reading a single bloodycelt post on neo-geo.com"

Then I told him I read this entire thread and asked him to pray for me.

Come to think of it, it reminds me of that other song by sixx am where it goes "fuck bloodycelts thread, it's like a bullet in my head".