Blood in Metal Slug 6

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I did not know that, I will try it out tonight. Edit: No I won't as I don't have an E button hooked up, will require a little extra work.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
I did not know that, I will try it out tonight. Edit: No I won't as I don't have an E button hooked up, will require a little extra work.

On my supergun, the E button gets mapped to the Select of the Neo stick, doesn't it work the same on yours?

madman

On my supergun, the E button gets mapped to the Select of the Neo stick, doesn't it work the same on yours?

Select = coin on my current gun, I just got a HAS gun that I think has button remapping, I just haven't wired up a power supply for it yet.

flip41126

n00b
Interesting. I'll have to try this. I also wounded if this can be enabled with the unibios. I'll report back.

Last edited:

flip41126

n00b
I think I read/looked at it wrong. Unibios on my mvs system has nothing for adding blood to the game.

Last edited:

madman

I think I read/looked at it wrong. Unibios on my mvs system has nothing for adding blood to the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Metal Slug 6 is a game for the Atomiswave.

flip41126

n00b
I have a boot for my mvs. Plays great and has cheats in the unibios.

Last edited:

madman

Cool story, how is a Metal Slug 3 hack at all related to this thread?

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,

What you have is NOT Metal Slug 6, it's just a hack of MS3 (with an MS5 boss, IIRC), nothing more. Here we are talking about the REAL Metal Slug 6, made exclusively for the Atomiswave board, which does NOT have a UniBIOS.

flip41126

n00b
At one point, you too were a fucking noob. Now your just a asshole.

Last edited:

flip41126

n00b
So much dislike here. Sorry I miss read something and was unaware it was just a remake/hack if another game. Wow.

Last edited:

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
It's not so much as your misunderstanding of Metal Slug 6; it's your continued iphone/tapatalk shit in every post.

flip41126

n00b
Sorry I like my phone and it's a great app. Every post?? Forget it. You guys sure are wrecking a great forum for me.

Last edited:

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
I think you need to get that overly sensitive vagina of yours checked out.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Sorry I like my phone and it's a great app. Every post?? Forget it. You guys sure are wrecking a great forum for me.

Maybe you are missing the point, every post you make says SENT from my iPhone using Tapatalk, you just need to turn that off its in the signature settings.

aoiddr

Over Top Auto Mechanic
There's an Atomiswave to Naomi bin file with the blood enabled over on that darksoft forum that can't be named.

Last edited: