Blazing Star and Magical Drop 3 Classic-Shocks

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Heres a few that I finished up today. (For another kinkos trip).

Blazing Star - uses an entirely new back (not used by any other versions) - flyer with some re-enhanced text.
blazingstar.jpg

Magical Drop 3 - familiar front with a few touch-ups and original back.
magicdrop3.jpg

Neon_Sonic

Setsuna's Owl Keeper
I really, really like the Blazing Star one, but I'm not too keen on Magical Drop III's back.

praedicator

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
The cover for the Magical Drop 3 absolutely rocks :buttrock: but the back just leaves me hangin...

You could make an argument that it's good juxtopisition since the cover is very detail oriented and complex while the back is simpler and more spatial, but I really think that the back would be greatly improved by adding similar detail and attention that the cover has.

Part of the reason the back seems out of place is that my eye is drawn in several different directions and the game content seems a little undermined by the background design (the balls moving away from the center).

Oh yeah, the Blazing Star insert is amazing :drool_2:

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
After making this one, i've thought about totally swapping out my fronts and backs. I may toy with that tomorrow now that the back seems to really POP. Heres a flashy version for the peeps bored with the back.

magicdrop3flash1.jpg

praedicator

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
This revision is 20x better than the original!

I honestly didn't even notice the characters in the center of the back before, but saw them after looking at the revision. Swapping the front and back might be cool, but you never know until you try it :buttrock:

GoSpits

Benimaru's Hairdresser
20 Year Member
As I said on another thread, that Blazing Star insert is dirty and I really like it a lot.

As for the MD3, I really like the revision as is, but have faith in your decision if you swap it with the front graphic. Maybe just add an outline to the sentence "All new adventure mode" as the white loses a bit on the yellow bubbles.

_Kefka_

Overtop Pathfinder
Hi, I am new here, I was looking for Blazing star and Magical Drop 3 (and 2 :) and Kabuki Klash :) ) since a long time, and I see your wonderfull job :glee:
Is there a place we can download them ?

Thanks a lot.