Black girls destroy White Transexual? at McDonald's

Marek

Banned
Wtf thread title?

I actually want to know what the fuck you're getting at by this thread title. Is this your 'sense of humor'? You're just another clueless middle American white dude.

This is a sad thing. I couldnt even finish the video. Its pathetic.

Last edited:
Wtf thread title?

I actually want to know what the fuck you're getting at by this thread title. Is this your 'sense of humor'? Another middle American clueless white dude.

This is a sad thing. I couldnt even finish the video. Its pathetic.

First off, fuck you up your ass for throwing out an insult. Are you the thread police? Didn't think so. Secondly, since you seem to think your some kind of racism police around here as well, the thread title is satire. Now, is the action in that video a hate crime, yes or no? Will the media portray this as a hate crime against a white person?

Marek

Banned
First off, fuck you up your ass for throwing out an insult. Are you the thread police? Didn't think so. Secondly, since you seem to think your some kind of racism police around here as well, the thread title is satire. Now, is the action in that video a hate crime, yes or no? Will the media portray this as a hate crime against a white person?

Oh satire! Oh yes of course that must be what this is.

Jonathan Swift would be delighted :rolleyes:

Yes detached satire that in no way exposes your personal feelings on the matter, I'm sure.

Fucking bullshit. This video is sick and depraved and, for you, its nothing but a chance to make some sort emotionally detached boneheaded social satire.

Eat a dick.

Is it a hate crime? Who the fuck knows. You certainly dont, the media wont, and no one ever will, I'd reckon. We'd have to know if she provoked a beating in any way and chances are we never will. Its a video of girls kicking the shit out of another girl while very few people do anything to stop the onslaught after she's clearly incapacitated.

Last edited:

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
All crimes are hate crimes. Fucking stupid laws.

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
Some of the racist comments at the bottom are hilarious. I guess someone posted that link over at Stormfront.org.

evil son

Bead Banger
Not a "hate crime" jus some girl getting her ass kicked and didnt know when to shut up.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Of course they did.

Is that where you found this link Gunstar?

Dude, chill out. Gunstar didn't mean anything harmful by the title of the damn thread.

You're blowing this way out of proportion.

Basically, he was commenting on the severity of the beating those 2 black girls gave that white girl. And the fact that the white girl didn't even defend herself.

Of course they did.

Is that where you found this link Gunstar?

Oh another insult, insinuating that I visit Stormfront at all. No, it's the banner on Drudge currently. You need to seriously fuck off poppy, you try and score political points with your thread titles all the fucking time, so fuck off, once again.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Yeah, I really wish I knew what caused the beating.
I don't think it's a hate crime either, I've watched dumb bitches of all races fight over stupid shit, but never over racial differences.

I guess the question is whether or not its a "hate crime" in the exact same situation with the races reversed?

Marek

Banned
Dude, chill out. Gunstar didn't mean anything harmful by the title of the damn thread.

You're blowing this way out of proportion.

Basically, he was commenting on the severity of the beating those 2 black girls gave that white girl. And the fact that the white girl didn't even defend herself.

Yeah but given Gunstar's questionable opinions in the past I refuse to believe that his 'satire' is unmotivated.

Marek

Banned
and didnt know when to shut up.

How the hell do you know?! Did I miss something in the start of the video or are you just full of shit?

Oh another insult, insinuating that I visit Stormfront at all. No, it's the banner on Drudge currently. You need to seriously fuck off poppy, you try and score political points with your thread titles all the fucking time, so fuck off, once again.

lol like drudgereport is any better.

Score points? With who? I post political threads that make me laugh but they're never bait and switch 'racial satire' with heinous senseless violence on video.

Last edited:
Yeah but given Gunstar's questionable opinions in the past I refuse to believe that his 'satire' is unmotivated.

haha, 'questionable opinions'. You mean someone who dares disagree with your liberal viewpoints? You are a coward. How's this explanation to satiate your desire for my questionable opinion on my heinous thread title. This is something I could imagine our Eric Holder justice department dreaming up as the proper headline, given the circumstances of what has transpired with the New Black Panther voter intimidation mess. Oooh...did I fulfill all your liberal rage?

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
haha, 'questionable opinions'. You mean someone who dares disagree with your liberal viewpoints? You are a coward.

You used to be an ardent Bush apologist. You can call me whatever you want but at least I'm not a Bush apologist.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
must admit i kind of find the thread title a bit distasteful considering the beating victim goes into a seizure after (what look likes) a kick to the head

regardless of the circumstances behind the fight that makes this a non-joking issue in my mind

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Yeah, I really wish I knew what caused the beating.
I don't think it's a hate crime either, I've watched dumb bitches of all races fight over stupid shit, but never over racial differences.

I guess the question is whether or not its a "hate crime" in the exact same situation with the races reversed?

Spoon wins. I've seen this plenty of times growing up.

Never was about race, just about shit talking between two girls.

Marek

Banned
must admit i kind of find the thread title a bit distasteful considering the beating victim goes into a seizure after (what look likes) a kick to the head

regardless of the circumstances behind the fight that makes this a non-joking issue in my mind

No fucking shit. I was sickened about 20 seconds into the video when I realized the thread title was a joke. Talk about a video that is IN NO WAY FUNNY.

Gunstar was like "Oh good. This is the perfect piece of media to make a point about the marginalization of white people in American society."

Its like the guy has no feelings whatsoever.

Of course evil_son is giving Giunstarhero exactly what he wanted when he made this thread.

Marek

Banned
haha, 'questionable opinions'. You mean someone who dares disagree with your liberal viewpoints? You are a coward. How's this explanation to satiate your desire for my questionable opinion on my heinous thread title. This is something I could imagine our Eric Holder justice department dreaming up as the proper headline, given the circumstances of what has transpired with the New Black Panther voter intimidation mess. Oooh...did I fulfill all your liberal rage?

lol you fucking tool.

I have no idea what any of the above drivel is supposed to mean.

Liberal rage? This transcends politics. You are using one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen on video to make a thinly veiled statement about your own belief system.

evil son

Bead Banger
No fucking shit. I was sickened about 20 seconds into the video when I realized the thread title was a joke. Talk about a video that is IN NO WAY FUNNY.

Gunstar was like "Oh good. This is the perfect piece of media to make a point about the marginalization of white people in American society."

Its like the guy has no feelings whatsoever.

Of course evil_son is giving Giunstarhero exactly what he wanted when he made this thread.
Chill man im on your side as i didnt see black or white in this i jus saw vilonce on another human being.
Im jus saying if i got my ass kicked like that an they left id stay quiet and let it be she seemed to keep talking

Chill man im on your side as i didnt see black or white in this i jus saw vilonce on another human being.
Im jus saying if i got my ass kicked like that an they left id stay quiet and let it be she seemed to keep talking

And that's kind of the point isn't it? People don't generally see this as a racial crime on it's face, probably mostly because the victim and perpetrators are juxtaposed. Seriously, if everything were reversed in this scenario, white girls beating the living shit out of a lone black girl, with all the white workers in the store standing around not helping the black girl, this would be the new Rodney King video.