Bitcoin?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Which one is it, Bitcoin will explode or Bitcoin will collapse? You were meant to prove why Bitcoin would collapse as per you initial statement and all you have done is copy-paste the internet.

Thanks for wasting everyone’s time.

There’s no resistance up to $105k, and a support floor around $30k.

It’s a currency, per se. but with massive volatility, it isn’t being used a currency, but rather just a speculation.

racecar

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
20 Year Member
Very speculative almost like the GME trades it’s just a gamble at this point for high rollers . Not to mention the power it take to maintain it.
Like I said before I don’t owned any. And. Congratulations to the early holders and. Unless you are up from ... buying in at this point it just a very very speculative play like a YOLO

Last edited:

Alphabet

Zero's Secretary
Why would a currency need cash flow? It's not a fucking company, ya dipshit. Return on assets? How does the US dollar, on its own, provide a return on assets? Ya fuckwad. "Conservative gearing"...again you are throwing out terms that apply to companies. You are an idiot.

You are setting the questions and answers, not me.
Those terms apply to companies because until now, they use the dollar (or any foreign currency) and not the BTC (or a very few number). That’s illustrate my third point. Asshole.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Very speculative almost like the GME trades it’s just a gamble at this point for high rollers . Not to mention the power it take to maintain it.
Like I said before I don’t owned any. And. Congratulations to the early holders and. Unless you are up from ... buying in at this point it just a very very speculative play like a YOLO

The power it takes to maintain it?

You’re not buying into the energy cost theory, are you?

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
ADA is looking to be the next ETH. Price keeps rising and it'll be a great alt coin as it gains more popularity and use.

I'd recommend throwing a couple hundred bucks at it. It's gone from two cents to $1.15 over a year's time.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
There’s no resistance up to $105k, and a support floor around $30k.

It’s a currency, per se. but with massive volatility, it isn’t being used a currency, but rather just a speculation.

Yeah. I’ve been charting BTC for 5 years. Personally, I do not believe BTC will collapse to 0, Alphabet does, but couldn’t prove why when pressured.

Alphabet

Zero's Secretary
It looks like you don’t know to read. I gave my explanation and concluded by: “Furthermore, the value of the BTC is 0 or even negative.”

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
It looks like you don’t know to read. I gave my explanation and concluded by: “Furthermore, the value of the BTC is 0 or even negative.”

Bitcoin is treated as property. It’s not so easy to EO away property rights. Any attempt to do so would be unanimously struck down by every court, red, blue, purple.

racecar

20 Year Member
10 year bonds are up 10%.... market are a little shaken . This will take cash away from the risky assets.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I agree with Alphabet mostly.

I keep bitcoin to exchange for fiat.

Fiat pays my bills.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Yeah. I’ve been charting BTC for 5 years. Personally, I do not believe BTC will collapse to 0, Alphabet does, but couldn’t prove why when pressured.

Anyone who says bitcoin is a pyramid scheme or ponzi is an idiot. We’re here on a forum where people have traded Metal Slug up and down over 20 years now, from $600 to $6000+. We have seen people trade other forms of SNK currency, but regardless the “denomination”, the concepts of currency remain the same, only that it’s not a legal tender. So it’s a bartered property. And like bitcoin, the “intrinsic value is zero” argument becomes a moot point against the reality that upward volatility will make every instrument lose any intrinsic value, as it it kept on a shelf, as mint as possible, in a carefully vacuum sealed acid free bag.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Anyone who says bitcoin is a pyramid scheme or ponzi is an idiot. We’re here on a forum where people have traded Metal Slug up and down over 20 years now, from $600 to $6000+. We have seen people trade other forms of SNK currency, but regardless the “denomination”, the concepts of currency remain the same, only that it’s not a legal tender. So it’s a bartered property. And like bitcoin, the “intrinsic value is zero” argument becomes a moot point against the reality that upward volatility will make every instrument lose any intrinsic value, as it it kept on a shelf, as mint as possible, in a carefully vacuum sealed acid free bag.

Good point. But irrelevant when it comes to bitcoin.

I never freaked out and sold my $3000 Ninja Masters for $500 because the market was "correcting" - and 35 of my friends didn't tell me "I needed to get" ninja masters.

Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme - it's the very definition of a Ponzi scheme.

There are no rules.

racecar

20 Year Member
Good point. But irrelevant when it comes to bitcoin.

I never freaked out and sold my $3000 Ninja Masters for $500 because the market was "correcting" - and 35 of my friends didn't tell me "I needed to get" ninja masters.

Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme - it's the very definition of a Ponzi scheme.

There are no rules.

a ponzi is ok until its get out, like bernie was running it for decades u ntil the finacial crash ousted him , iam sure there are plenty thats running on the so call ponzi...like the fed money supply( realisticlly no one can call in their debt ) as long as they have new money coming in . in bitcoin case there are planty of new money but once the big player get in like musk, their action can shake the whole system and cause unwanted voltility and maybe even collapse . just have to watch for when and where the domino will fall first .

Last edited:

Alphabet

Zero's Secretary
That’s also why 12 years after creating the Bitcoin, we still don’t know the real guy behind this. Just a nickname and it remain quite suspect. When something new is create and suppose to bring some value (product or service) I don’t see any fundamental reason to stay anonymous.

Another point: I won’t be surprise if the IMF will use late in 2021, his SDR as a digital currency against the BTC or any crypto. If so, and this is something in the mind of the IMF board, all the crypto world will collapse.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
That’s also why 12 years after creating the Bitcoin, we still don’t know the real guy behind this. Just a nickname and it remain quite suspect. When something new is create and suppose to bring some value (product or service) I don’t see any fundamental reason to stay anonymous.

Another point: I won’t be surprise if the IMF will use late in 2021, his SDR as a digital currency against the BTC or any crypto. If so, and this is something in the mind of the IMF board, all the crypto world will collapse.

I like you.

Toaster Strudel

back to basics
15 Year Member

Part of the rationale for the anonymity, besides Governments potentially pursuing criminal recourse, is to not have Bitcoin itself "centralized" on a single individual/entity's ideas/opinions, words, and whims. That's why forks like Bitcoin Cash and SV are idiotic in their insistence on adhering to "Satoshi's Vision". The entire thing was made to evolve and go in the direction that consensus would lead it.

Toaster Strudel

back to basics
15 Year Member
ADA is looking to be the next ETH. Price keeps rising and it'll be a great alt coin as it gains more popularity and use.

I'd recommend throwing a couple hundred bucks at it. It's gone from two cents to $1.15 over a year's time.

People are getting too speculative and euphoric on Cardano, even for me. At the moment, the chain is not good for anything except staking and sending transactions. There is no ecosystem. March 1st will add the ability to create tokens a la Ethereum...but smart contract capabilities still won't be live until at least the end of March. Unless dapps migrate to Cardano and it proves its ability to stay secure and scale at production-levels...it is far too premature to even hint at it being the next Ethereum, imo.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Part of the rationale for the anonymity, besides Governments potentially pursuing criminal recourse, is to not have Bitcoin itself "centralized" on a single individual/entity's ideas/opinions, words, and whims. That's why forks like Bitcoin Cash and SV are idiotic in their insistence on adhering to "Satoshi's Vision". The entire thing was made to evolve and go in the direction that consensus would lead it.

Bitcoin isn’t really anonymous, and no public blockchain based crypto is. But like you said, it evolved. Satoshi didn’t want it to be evolve like this, as a speculator target with so much volatility that it wouldn’t be traded. The hope was that this would be a currency.

Anyone paying attention to Grimes and her sale, in a few hours, of NFC art? They’re starting at $7500, I think. She’ll probably sell millions of dollars worth by Monday.

Toaster Strudel

back to basics
15 Year Member
Bitcoin isn’t really anonymous, and no public blockchain based crypto is. But like you said, it evolved. Satoshi didn’t want it to be evolve like this, as a speculator target with so much volatility that it wouldn’t be traded. The hope was that this would be a currency.

Anyone paying attention to Grimes and her sale, in a few hours, of NFC art? They’re starting at $7500, I think. She’ll probably sell millions of dollars worth by Monday.

I was referring to Satoshi's anonymity, not that Bitcoin itself provides anonymity.

Monero is the closest thing to a blockchain providing anonymous transactions.

Last edited:

TonK

Least Valuable Player

Like NFC in my phone art?

NeoTeam546

Cheng's Errand Boy
20 Year Member

You're not going to convince people who don't hold.

People out there still think people are mining bitcoin direct with GPUs hence the GPU shortage. HMMM yeah thats it.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
You're not going to convince people who don't hold.

People out there still think people are mining bitcoin direct with GPUs hence the GPU shortage. HMMM yeah thats it.

Most of the new money is people like Elon buying @ outrageous prices to influence the market.

He don't need money. And bill gates called him on it.

Someone had to. He's a wreck less calculated risk.

NeoTeam546

Cheng's Errand Boy
20 Year Member
Most of the new money is people like Elon buying @ outrageous prices to influence the market.

He don't need money. And bill gates called him on it.

Someone had to. He's a wreck less calculated risk.

Its all a jedi mind trick:

Have some big wig go on TV and signal bitcoin/crypto is a scam or hard to establish a value on it
-
in turn, people related to them or similar big wigs buy a large amount of BTC holdings there after within 24-48 hours.

It gets old after a while and is sort of like a running joke at this point. "Don't buy it until we tell you to, whilst we increase our holdings"

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Its all a jedi mind trick:

Have some big wig go on TV and signal bitcoin/crypto is a scam or hard to establish a value on it
-
in turn, people related to them or similar big wigs buy a large amount of BTC holdings there after within 24-48 hours.

It gets old after a while and is sort of like a running joke at this point. "Don't buy it until we tell you to, whilst we increase our holdings"

This hasn’t worked out so well with weed stocks, unless you’re Peter Thiel and got to pnd tilray to $299 before pulling out the chair on people (much like that GME short squeeze).