Billy Pit releases new photos of Ghostlop; the proof is in the pudding!

aria

Former Moderator
MeanBeanMachine:

but I guess hope is lost on you. I'll let you mingle in your shitpool and feel cool if that's what you like
This man is officially the most conflicted person in the community. :D

He can't understand international law, adequete proof, and fellow Germans telling him he's wrong -no, he sticks to a few fan websites that claim stealing is okay rather than official legal websites. Classic.

Chichiri

Quiz Detective
Sorry MBM, but the copyrightlaws of the US are infact applicable to your native country as well according to the Berne Convention. The digital millenium copyright act was not the first law to protect digital works, it was merely an amendment to the Berne Convention agreed upon by your country. That means that it is you who is misinformed, and that you are the person who is being narrowminded. The laws cited by myself and others such as Bobak are in fact applicable to your country since they agreed to the Berne Convention in 1971. The Berne Convention, which was signed by your country (in case it hasnt sunk into your brain yet) protects copyrighted material from being copied. Thats what a copyright is. And your country, again, agreed to the Berne Convetion which protects all copyrighted information. Roms of games made before Oct. 28, 1998 (the date the DMCA went into effect) are still protected by the Berne Convention, an INTERNATIONAL agreement (which your country is a part of), and therefore are, and always have been illegal in my country, and yours...because both are part of the Berne Convention. If you dont believe it, dont go to some site run by some random jackass who knows nothing about laws, go to a site run by your government and see what they say. Im sure they will have something quite similar to what is found on <a href="http://www.copyright.gov" target="_blank">www.copyright.gov</a> which is a US site that again, tells you almost anything you'd want to know about everything agreed upon by the Berne Convention, which im sure your country is a part of. If all else fail, walk into a copyright office in your country, and ask them for a copy of what was agreed upon by the berne convention and make sure they explain how it applies to you, and what you can do with copyrighted information you have bought copies of.