BILLY KANE COMING TO THE CONSOLE VERSION OF KOF XIII

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I have a strong feeling that 2D pixelated art is going to become a trade of its own and anything produced this way is going to experience a different type of treatment, like KOFXII was. For example the zooming features although always known throught the SNK series like AOF and such it was never done at this rate, the extreme close ups during teh critical counters are also amazing. I short KOFXII was a great step, when played vs local is a lot of fun, I'm kinda tired of all the whinning, it's enough already, just learn to work with the tools given and stop bitching about teh roster, god damn it! Isn't enough already that we are getting a new KOF with all kinds of great upgrades?

I know we want more SNK, of course we do and I'm excited just like everyone else is, but jesus! There's always the same bicthing and the same overbearing SNK bible guru wannabes coming in with all kinds of useless knowledge, fucking people whine and whine for a game they're gonna play for 2 months and the rest just sitting on a shelf. God damn it! Just fucking be happy with what I'm giving you and STFU!!!!

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Nakoruru actually looks pretty nice in that KOF XIII artwork....
No idea wtf she's doing there, but it makes me wish these guys had the means, money and manpower to give Samurai Shodown the KOF XIII treatment.

And KOF XI was pretty sweet with all characters they brought in. Duck King would be awesome.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Hey Spins why are you all up in this thread when is clear that you can barely fight worth a damn! Oops! I'm just kidding buddy, I miss having our NG.com matches on XBL. Soon I'll be on XBL again and I'll be annoying the shit out of everyone with game invites left and right! Soon...

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Hey Spins why are you all up in this thread when is clear that you can barely fight worth a damn! Oops! I'm just kidding buddy, I miss having our NG.com matches on XBL. Soon I'll be on XBL again and I'll be annoying the shit out of everyone with game invites left and right! Soon...

Hey I might not be able to handle you in Super Turbo but I'll whoop that ass in.... some other game... LOL. I'm planning on making this my go to 2d game next to 3rd strike. Even at my shitty level my Andy is no joke so be prepared!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Hey Andy is my man! My man you hear me!? I will Heineken my way up your nostrils with Andy's elbow magic super special surprise attack!

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Oh yeah, to get back on topic.
2262161.jpg

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
I think Nakoruru is featured as some kind of tutorial character, nothing like a playable one. Artwork only.

Dick King is classic, it would be a nice addition to the roster. Also a fighter with a quite unique gameplay. If Kim ever comes to regain his original criminals to be redeemed, Duck would perfectly fit together with Hwa & Raiden, or he could even team up with Billy and Richard Meyer in a nice 'Southtown badass team' :)