Bill & Ted Face The Music

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I saw a well maintained Family Video just the other day. Some parts of the MidWest are 10 years behind...no joke.
I should have gone inside.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
you guys are aware of this invention called the internet and using the power of the internet you can rent movies from cable providers, amazon, google, etc.?

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
I know this will be disappointing, but I am totally in. I hold the films/cartoon in high regard for no other reason than personal nostalgia. Alex Winter and Reeves did their own voices in the cartoon btw.

it's 2020 who the fuck still rents movies

this is why you don't fucking women anymore

I rent movies all the fucking time.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
it's 2020 who the fuck still rents movies

this is why you don't fucking women anymore

Hipsters. Still have a place here that caters to film buffs . They even have a bar in the place, with tons of overpriced shit-tasting beers.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
you guys are aware of this invention called the internet and using the power of the internet you can rent movies from cable providers, amazon, google, etc.?

uhhhh EXCUSE ME roker in fact I have not heard of that.. Go back to blockbuster!

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member

Looks like some SJW bullshit will be injected in. Bill and Ted will have to share the spotlight with their lame daughters.

I bet in the end they will not write the song that unites humanity, their daughters will.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member

Looks like some SJW bullshit will be injected in. Bill and Ted will have to share the spotlight with their lame daughters.

I bet in the end they will not write the song that unites humanity, their daughters will.

What in the fuck is that?

It's like watching two trailers for different movies with basically the same plot. Don't give 2 fucks about their daughters...

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
It's not looking so hot IMO... This whole subplot with their daughters should have been in the first trailer. It feels like a little bit of bait and switch.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member

ugh. i bet you are right - I feel like the daughters will be the bulk of the movie too, with Bill and Ted being bookends and just passing the torch. lkjdhlaksdjhflawjefha

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Carlin will be in the movie. It remains to be seen if CGI or unused footage.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Yeah I’m actually certain Carlin is in the movie one way or another. Carlin’s Rufus is in there in some way.

Kevin Smith gave the movie a glowing review.

Take that for what you will.

It’s whatever though. A shit 3rd movie doesn’t diminish the strength of the others. Hopefully it shows Hollywood that these reunion movies are tough to pull off without a good story.

I bet the pandemic will help with views because people are looking to see feel good stuff.

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member

I honestly didn't give a shit about this movie to begin with when I heard the rumors but I figured they would do some shit like this.

R.I.P Bill & Ted.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Yeah I’m actually certain Carlin is in the movie one way or another. Carlin’s Rufus is in there in some way.

Kevin Smith gave the movie a glowing review.

Take that for what you will.

It’s whatever though. A shit 3rd movie doesn’t diminish the strength of the others. Hopefully it shows Hollywood that these reunion movies are tough to pull off without a good story.

I bet the pandemic will help with views because people are looking to see feel good stuff.

Kevin Smith is now too woke for my taste...

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
That new jay and silent bob reboot was fucking awful.

Kevin Smith hasn’t put out a good movie in years. Which is too bad since I’ve loved a lot of his movies. The few podcasts of his I’ve listened too seemed pretty cool tho.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Wait, Bill and Ted had baby boys at the end of Bogus Journey (Little Bill and Little Ted). Guess they retconned them into daughters.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Wait, Bill and Ted had baby boys at the end of Bogus Journey (Little Bill and Little Ted). Guess they retconned them into daughters.

They grew up to be strong trans women.