Bill Burger has definitely turned to the Dark Side

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
He just thinks its something special since you dont see alot of US resellers offering this. Mega System 32 boards and games litter Yahoo JP.

Blaine

Hinako's Cook
That's a shame...

I got GOUGED on my Jaleco board because Rinkya wound up charging like...$70 shipping and handling ($20 service charge, $15 in domestic shipping, $35 in overseas shipping).

I still got a motherboard and tetris plus 2 for $90.

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Thats why it is always a good idea to buy in a group order with some friends, or buy a bunch of boards at once.

Bibliophile

, I liek DragonWarrior
I bought my JMS32 board with Tetris Plus for $50 plus about $15 shipping from gwgat. Normally, I don't buy from them because they are overpriced, but on that one, they gave me a good deal. Even so, $125 for just the mobo alone is a ripoff.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
I bought my JMS32 board with Tetris Plus for $50 plus about $15 shipping from gwgat. Normally, I don't buy from them because they are overpriced, but on that one, they gave me a good deal. Even so, $125 for just the mobo alone is a ripoff.

Mine was $60 shipped with Tetris Plus from NCSX (I think they still have some). $125 for MoBo alone is insane...

i actually think his prices on his mvs carts are great..

never heard of that board mentioned in this thread but compared prices overall to 3 years ago and AES value is DOWN and MVS value is WAY UP..

i imagine the same can be said about jamma boards aswell.

presicion25

Rugal's Thug
i actually think his prices on his mvs carts are great..

never heard of that board mentioned in this thread but compared prices overall to 3 years ago and AES value is DOWN and MVS value is WAY UP..

i imagine the same can be said about jamma boards aswell.

AES value is not down. Look at what people want for any Metal Slug on AES, $350 up to well over $1000. Thats high to me. I guess thats why a bunch of people went MVS.

GaijinPunch

Kabuki Klasher
Aren't these things cheap as balls? Shame on you for using Rinkya though. They suck.

If I'm not mistaken, I have one of these lying around. Is this the system that plays Game Tengoku?

Blaine

Hinako's Cook
Aren't these things cheap as balls? Shame on you for using Rinkya though. They suck.

If I'm not mistaken, I have one of these lying around. Is this the system that plays Game Tengoku?

Yep.

I'm actually pretty happy with it. Same thing with the Kaneko Super Nova. Not a ton of games, but, charming in it's own way.