Big Thanks

ProfessorFrink

Crossed Swords Squire
A big thanks goes out to, well, a whole lot of people on these forums.

After years of wondering and general curiosity regarding SNK and the Neo Geo "scene," I've finally upgraded to an AES, my very first, and I LOVE IT! It's been just what the Dr. ordered.

This thank you goes out to the multiple members' posts I've been following over nearly the past year (yes, I've been "lurking" the boards, this is my first post), which have educated me on the ins and outs of the Neo Geo. As a result, I've recently aquired an AES and some excellent games, all the while, being able to stay away from poor ebay sellers, conversions, fakes, bad deals, etc.

I'm now starting to see why so many members consider this little hobby to be an addiction of sorts. I've fallen hard for the Neo and I intend to support it as much as I possibly can in the future.

Thanks again.

Q

qube

Best first post evar!!!! :buttrock: :buttrock:

Welcome to the boards (officially) man. Glad to hear how enthusiastic you are about joining in the club. Say goodbye to your money ;)

Q-

P.S.- Professor Frink rules!

frink.jpg

daybona

Juz,
The Neo Geo is a great system, and while the hobby is not cheap, getting a phantom 1 converter makes it bearable.

Well Hoyven Mayven! Welcome to the boards. Glad to hear someone else took the leap of faith into this dark realm. So tell us, what games did you start off with?

ProfessorFrink

Crossed Swords Squire
1st games

Well, I started with Sam. Shodown and Alpha Mission II thrown into my AES buy for free (close to free, anyway). Since then, I've gotten a combination of AES and MVS (all US, I prefer to be able to READ any important info.) carts (the Phantom 1 is a sweet device).

AES:
Sengoku 3
Baseball Stars 2
SvC Chaos
Metal Slug 4 and 5 (arriving soon, maybe tomorrow!)

MVS:
Super Dodge Ball
Neo Turf Masters
Pulstar
Blazing Star
Metal Slug 1, 2, and 3

As you can see, I haven't been bashful about getting into this, but I wanted to jump in and get right to it rather than drag it out. This way I'll be able to chill on the purchases for a while and just try to find some time to play.

Oh hell yes, you got some awesome games...Turf Masters, Blazing Star...Slug 1,2,3,4,5 OMG...:buttrock: You sure did your research...excellent!

btbjdeathair.jpg

Sundance

Sho's Rival
Glad to see another Neo-Phyte join the Forums and the Club:buttrock: You will go broke..but you'll enjoy doing it. And if you ever want to get rid of sompin or trade for sompin you can't go wrong on the Forums. Welcome and thanx for sharin:cool:

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Welcome to the TerroDrome... Yeeeeeeeeah Boyie! ;)

MercX99-ShootingM94.jpg

...enjoy the love... the drama... the Internet NEO REVOLUTION!

MERCENARY X99

ClassicMode1985

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
GunstarHero said:
Oh hell yes, you got some awesome games...Turf Masters, Blazing Star...Slug 1,2,3,4,5 OMG...:buttrock: You sure did your research...excellent!

btbjdeathair.jpg

MOST TRIUMPHANT GUNSTAR!:buttrock: