Best way to sell games?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Guys, what's the best way to sell games on the spot for cash without messing with Craigslist?

Trying to Avoid Ebay and Paypal if possible.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Guys, what's the best way to sell games on the spot for cash without messing with Craigslist?

Online cash and M.O. sales or offline mom and pop game store are my only ideas if you're avoiding all of that.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Joe nailed it, but I'll add that depending on your area and the shop itself, some pawn shops can be pretty good too.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
For twice what you paid for them.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer

OfferUp. Its sort of similar to craigslist but a lot better in some ways. Worse in other ways

Shipwreck_00

Armored Scrum Object
Defiantly mom and pop shops long as they are reputable. Some places are clearly shitholes trying to rip you off.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Tin foil hat + money order in the mail.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
There are also local facebook groups.
Brick and Mortar stores you are going to get 1/10 their value, but you will get something.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
FLEA MARKET-You rent a space for a small fee,set up a table and sell your wares.
BB

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned but I was thinking you could wear a large trench coat and randomly open your jacket with various game titles on display inside. Wanna buy a (watch) game?

watch.jpg

Last edited:

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned but I was thinking you could wear a large trench coat and randomly open your jacket with various game titles on display inside. Wanna buy a (watch) game?

View attachment 43531

Haha, was thinking this too. Though instead you dress like G-Mantle and keep the games stashed on the inside of your cape. ;)

latest

tacoguy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
If you want hassle free and fast cash for your games then mom and pop shops usually don't offer much. I know most local shops around here only do about 33% cash and a bit more for trade credit. I never traded on offer up or any FB groups so I can't comment on that.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I just sold the rest of the PS1 games I had up here as a lot on ePay for a nice amount.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Yea, shops won't work for me since most of my stuff is pretty pricey and they probably won't have a clue what it is. For example, Imagine me showing up to a one of those small video game stores with a sigma supergun or a Aes Samsho V Special. Don't do FB or Instagram or any of that social media stuff.

I guess craigslist or ebay local pick up only would be the best option.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
*This is not a for sale post so please don't pm me asking me what I have for sale. Just looking for advice.*

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
you gotta have a friend or family member that can post it up for you on a FB group. Avoiding paypal is pretty hard when not dealing face to face. Most ppl see it as a redflag when somebody wants to deal with moneyorders

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Why the fuck are you not accepting Paypal? Of course the obvious answer is neo-geo.com/forums but you don't take Paypal so what you gonna do?

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
If you end up doing money order, go through the usps. I sold a game on here to a guy that could only do money order. After reading, its safest method money order wise

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
If you end up doing money order, go through the usps. I sold a game on here to a guy that could only do money order. After reading, its safest method money order wise

Thanks Aj, I'll keep that in mind.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Why not just post some of the stuff here, and stipulate that you only take money orders.