• Total voters

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
get with the mothafuckin program and make poll threads about sprites retard

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
a cruise? i'll show you a fuckin cruise. get in my fucking car or i'll blow your fucking brains out right here on the street,get in my fucking car right now you want to cruise get in the fucking car

sega saturn is the best, but I love dreamcast too

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I'll stand on your back and rip your fucking arms out just like vegeta done 19 mothereffer

Gnesis is best because rvenege of Shinobi and because

-Saturn is an arcade port system
-Dreamcast lol DEAD BRO IT'S DEAD

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
1. Dreamcast
2. Genesis
3. Master System
4. and on: garbage

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I'll stand on your back and rip your fucking arms out just like vegeta done 19 mothereffer

Gnesis is best because rvenege of Shinobi and because

-Saturn is an arcade port system
-Dreamcast lol DEAD BRO IT'S DEAD
they're both arcade port systems thats why i like them. saturn has a strange monolithic presence to me, its very distant and captivating. Dreamcast is almost like the refresher on the same coin in my world, its bright and day-like and fresh even still.

i mean hey man they're all fuckin dead let me choose my bodies ok

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
LOL...the rose colored glasses are strong in this one.

Genesis...gotta be the Genesis, the only commercial success they ever made. "But...but...but...it has arcade ports..." LOL. Sega fanboies FTW...

Sega discussions are greater than/equal to music discussions where people will defend shitty, unknown, underground bands because they refuse to admit that mass popular bands can often actually be good.

There's a fucking reason why the Playstation 1/2 cleaned house and the Saturn/Dreamcast didn't...and it ain't because everybody wasn't in on some amazing secret only "real" gamorz knew...

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
since i feel like you're def throwing some shade at me without quoting me directly im gonna stop u right there and just lay it down that i dont have a strong opinion on this shit and i am not going to provide any real responsive substance in defense of my stupid opinion

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
LOL...the rose colored glasses are strong in this one.

Genesis...gotta be the Genesis, the only commercial success they ever made. "But...but...but...it has arcade ports..." LOL. Sega fanboies FTW...

Sega discussions are greater than/equal to music discussions where people will defend shitty, unknown, underground bands because they refuse to admit that mass popular bands can often actually be good.

There's a fucking reason why the Playstation 1/2 cleaned house and the Saturn/Dreamcast didn't...and it ain't because everybody wasn't in on some amazing secret only "real" gamorz knew...

The Genesis/MD library was better at the time, but I think the Saturn library is better looking back on it. It certainly didn't help that the US got a small fraction of the Saturn games available.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Huh smoke was gone for two weeks and I'm just now noticing it

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Sega Genesis. It was a complete success for Sega as a console system.

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
The Saturn and Dreamcast are both great systems and would get steady play still if they were my only system. But neither of them get played today in my house.

I'll still fire up the genny for Contra, Gunstar, Sonic, NHL '94, Tecmo Super Bowl.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
oh fuck brah you done got rot'd, you just gonna take that like a bitch

RetroTechRewind

Crazed MVS Addict
I'd have to go with the Genesis. A lot of their arcade ports on the system were pretty good. Plus, as a shmup fan, there's a lot to choose from.

Dreamcast gets an honorable mention though, as there's a solid number of games I really enjoy on there.

Never actually played much Saturn, but I'd like to. Been playing some MS games lately though with my EverDrive, and liking a lot of them.

Psygnosis8

Sieger's Squire
Genesis for me. I still play mine regularly. Such a large library, so much to explore...esp now that I have a flash cart.

Saturn would be a close second. It has some amazing games, don't get me wrong, but they're less suitable for a quick play.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
i picked the dreamcast because it's the most genre friendly. even nintendo fanboys liked the dreamcast. but as for my personal favourite, i just can't decide. megadrive/genesis is the one i play the most and has some of the best 2d games of all time. the saturn is my favourite console in terms of nostalgia and is one of the best arcade port systems of all time. all three consoles are equally as good imo.

NGCDFreak

Belnar Institute Student
Even though I like the Saturn alot, I'm going to have to go with the Dreamcast because it made a bigger impact with me than any other Sega console.

Last edited:

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Mega Drive, alone for it's FM divinity. So many legendary titles, exclusives & lovable obscurities... and such a good everdrive device to back it up ;).

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Never had a Sega console back in the day...

I got a Dreamcast about 2.5 years ago, than about a year ago a MegaDrive and recently a Game Gear. I like them all a lot - if I had to choose I'd go with the MD. All the Saturn hype on here has me interested in it for sure.

Can't really vote without having tried all of the true contesters.