Best Saturn SD Solution?

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
When someone asks "hey which ODE should I get?" and your response is "DONT FORGOT CDRS!", we're gonna call you a fucking moron. Guaranteed.

I’m not the one that initially said that. Do you read?

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
So you're saying you haven't thought about setting up your Saturn this way, can't afford an ODE, and you're pissed about it. About sum that up?

Yep. I’m too poor to pirate properly. You nailed it. I can only afford original games.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I like the Rhea, haven't tried the others. They all do the same thing, right?

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Fucking stop loooool. How does this always happen?

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Fucking stop loooool. How does this always happen?
neo-geo.com, the games might be fake but the butthurt is real.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I dunno man I think its just like insecurity in some people. In this case, maybe he mixed it with a little attempted elitism "Oh bur hur I only play original media, bur hur. I gotta bur hur make sure SEEGa gets its fair share of that $1200 copy of Panzer Saga I bought from ebay."

*continues to play the Eng translation of Linkle.

Wasn't Zeta also the dude that poopoo'ed on people wanting to have a translation for SamSho?

Are there two zetas here? There are right?

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Fenrir works great. Have it on two of my Saturns. 1/2 the price of rhea and satiator.

I’m not sure why people are so concerned with the CD drive considering the price of physical media for the Saturn.

Last edited:

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
I’m not sure why people are so concerned with the CD drive considering the price of physical media for the Saturn.
I already have a half decent Saturn collection and I'm not willing to sell at the moment. Won't buy a Satiator because you can't play the MPEG games. So a second Saturn + ODE would be the way to go. Will probably just wait for the Saturn MiSTer core. When you start now the Fenrir or Mode is the way to go because you can't play all games with the Satiator.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Im gonna put this here instead of making a new thread.

I saw this yesterday!

Very cool. What's kinda sad tho is that the dude doesn't realize is he has kind of a rare model 1 Saturn. If you look at the shot that shows the power connector, it's not slotted like most Saturns. Its one of the oldest revisions, if I recall correctly. Good thing he didn't modify the actual console though. Very very cool!