Best KOF

neogodzilla

New Challenger
This has probably been asked before but the search wasn't working so im not sure :tickled: . If you had to pick one KoF which one is your favorite and why?

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I <3 KOF '99, but most people think '98 is the best one.

djrconsoles kr1

Astra Superstar
for me, its either 98 or 2, but at a push id say 98, especially as I managed to find a brand new copy, so its very treasured to me.... :)

sQuareh4t3r

formerly "sQuareh4t3r", then "MacGuffin", now "sQu
buttasuperb said:
Time Killers

Oh come on, everyone knows that Blood Storm is much better than Time Killers! :glee:

But I would have to say that I like KOF2000 the most out of all the KOF games. It might not have the greatest gameplay in the series, but something about its overall aesthetic and appeal just really grabs me...

Hide

Banned
Every KOF is great.

Even darkhorses in the series like 99 which offers something intuitive during it's introduction.

94 - Introduction of 3 vs 3. Nuff said.
95 - Super Big Damage. Team Edit. Introduction of Iori.
96 - Huge Gameplay Changes. Boss Team!
97 - Dual Modes, Lotsa New KOF-ers.
98 - Enhanced Dual Modes, Extreme Balancing.
99 - Introduction of Strikers. Roll Back Disabled.
00 - Infinites Galore!
01 - Superior Depth and Combo Creativity.
02 - Basically an enhanced 98 (gameplay wise) except with lousier music and backgrounds.
03 - Drastic gameplay changes once again. Tagging system. FASTER overall.

I'm a KOF whore. I bought a Neo-CD for KOF 95 and years on a Neo-AES for KOF 98 (cause I can't stand the loading no more)

I can't say how I'll be able to leave out any KOF in my collection but if i have to own only 1, it's 98 i'm damn sure.

;)