Best combo in Sengoku 3

EVIL NICK

ALL CAPS,
20 Year Member
Wan-Fu:
I hit 29 the other night. Anyone else?
I haven't played Sengoku 3 for a while now...
Maybe I'll plug it in and see how much I get... wink

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
in Japan when you drop down to the part fo the stage witht hebig noise sign, there are some boxes - lead the ghosts up near there and start hacking at them with your longest combos, then when they fall and you can't move to another ghost, quickly go to the box and tap at it a little and as soon as you can hit a ghost, go back ot that. I managed over 50 hits with that segment. I'm sure there's an even better spot later on where I'm not feeling as brave...

Real Bout Maniac

Corporal Dick,
My best is somewhere in the mid to upper 30s.

I think a lot of it also depends on the difficulty - if you have it set on a higher level, the CPU opponents will take more damage, thus allowing more hits (I usually have it set on the default difficulty level).

Great game, BTW. I haven't played it in a while, but now I'm itchin' to fire it back up again! :D

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
you really should play the game at level 8 always. It's not much harder, but there's more variety of enemies per stage (which is very noticeable in the first 3 stages).

RBM is right - they take more damage, but they aren't smarter.

EVIL NICK

ALL CAPS,
20 Year Member
I got a 63 hit combo in the Japan stage - where you can jump off onto the train tracks... wink

I would have gotten more, too, but one of the yellow guys knocked me out of it... frown

EVIL NICK

ALL CAPS,
20 Year Member
EvilWasabi:
you really should play the game at level 8 always. It's not much harder, but there's more variety of enemies per stage (which is very noticeable in the first 3 stages).

RBM is right - they take more damage, but they aren't smarter.
Hey, that's a good tip, thanks!

i got a 97 hit combo, but it was a glitch wneh u j*ump down to the trainn traacks. the enemy fell down with me, and i as hitting it as it was falling. make_fac

JLukas

130-something...the score is saved on my cab.

One time I want to sit down for a while and try seeing how high I can get on Stage 6, level 8 difficulty of course. There you can have waves of non-stop enemies to combo, and their HP is really high.

I imagine 400+ hit combos are possible there.