Best and Worst voice acting awards!

yashiroTCM

Hardened Shock Trooper
here are my awards:

Best: Seth, his deep voice is like the voice every rude fighter guy should have, you rule dude :buttrock:

Worst: KOF 96's Narrator, lol I know it aint a character but MY GOD that voice sure is irritating for a Narrator, The first time I listened to it I felt like I was playing a Disney game :kekeke:

lets see YOUR awards.

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
Just a quick, off-the-top-of-my-head voting:

Best
Terry Bogard - Because Satoshi Hashimoto > all

Worst
Athena - Just because in certain KOF's her voice is downright grating

it290

Not so MEGA, eh?
Best: Angel - her voice is just too awesome, I may be biased since I'm a huge FLCL fan, but it's just so unique and full of attitude.

Worst: I don't really have a worst, but the announcer chick in '98 can be pretty irritating when she announces the names of the characters (only happens in survival mode IIRC).

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
Best - Kyo Kusanagi, his voice is great, especially when performing moves like the 184 Shiki or the Mushiki.

Worst - KOF97 Announcer, saying character names. Robert: "Low-Batt", Ralf: "Larj"... how he spells IOOOOORI, etc.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
BEST-Yamazaki - Proper badass evil psycho voice.

WORST-Athena - Shut up

MOST COMICAL-KOF 98 Survivor mode announcer - Hilaaaaaaaaaarious.

Sir_HéCToR

New Challenger
Best: Angel's voice is great. She talks like an easy girl. That voice give a lot of peronality to the character.

Worst: Ramon's voice. I don't like Ramon's voice, because his spanish pronunciation is horrible.

billd420

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
10 Year Member
This if sort of King of Fighters (Art of Fighting actualy)

Worst: Mikey- hands down the gayest looking character, with the wort voice acting

Sorry I dont' have a best, just had to point out AOF.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
Best=Kyo: On all his moves, win stances, and everything you can tell what his personality is. Such a cocky bad-ass.

Worst=Duck KoF XI: Go listen to this shit and then even the horrible Athena is okay. I HATE IT!!!!

O.