Belated introduction post.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Piss off Mike Helg . You been trolling me on YouTube since Day 1 you beta bitch.

BTW "FilthyRear" i heard you once stalked David Perry's family on social media. The guy who made FX Unit Yuki. You should be locked up you sick bastard.

Helg you can't build a supergun for shit. I seen your eBay listings. Those shits look like they can set someone's house on fire. You're like Ben Heck if he's mentally retarded.

LMAO

You're an absolute fucking idiot.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Stop spamming Helg. Not everyone understands Bitch your native language.

Good thing you never became a cop or PI.

How goes the Ignore Button? Gonna toss out some homophobic remarks, then hit ignore, and then try and delete/edit posts like you do on social media? Cause that is more defined as a Bitch.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
He’s gotta get that sweet market access first. Needs that pvm, pcbs, and a supergun and he’s gonna show us all.

Wait, but wouldn't that give him... #richboy status? Thus making him a hypocrite?

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
You realized this after threatening him publicly on Facebook? Maybe you should think a little harder about what you say before you hit the reply button.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Lmao dude I'd be shooting your legs before I'd cuff you if I was a cop. Dirty Harry is Mister Rogers compared to me....

Would explain why you could never be a LEO, especially with a history of stalking. There was a member on here that had a stalking background. Maybe you will meet him someday.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Would explain why you could never be a LEO, especially with a history of stalking. There was a member on here that had a stalking background. Maybe you will meet him someday.

I don’t think he could pass the PT test, let alone the psych.

Have we found the next DvDXploiter? I think we have.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Fuck dvdxploiter. I hope this shit-moth goes full on Leslie m Collins up in this bitch. Party on, blowtard. Party on.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Fuck dvdxploiter. I hope this shit-moth goes full on Leslie m Collins up in this bitch. Party on, blowtard. Party on.

The only thing he has in common with Leslie Collins is the amount of water that pooled on his brain.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
You realized this after threatening him publicly on Facebook? Maybe you should think a little harder about what you say before you hit the reply button.

I hope he would use the "multi-quote" button to reply but then that wouldn't help his post count if he didn't reply to each in a separate reply.

gotta get that market...

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
I hope a hurricane bigger than Katrina hits your city. Come on Dorian! Fuck him up for life!

Wow you would wish that much pain and suffering on that many people just because I called you a stupid bitch?

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
You're confusing me with Michael Helgason. He was Amakusa666 here years ago and now he made a new FilthyRear account. Can you see why he his so obsessed with me and my girlfriend? He went through a divorce. His ex wife gave him a restraining order for throwing old ass computer monitors at her when he found out she talks to her male coworkers and now he is taking it out on the world. He needs to go and anyone who supports his psychotic behavior needs to go too.

There is no confusion when you are dead wrong. You can talk about Michael Helg til you lose your voice as its not gonna change the fact that FilthyRear isn't him.

I think you already established you are infatuated with this Michael Helg guy. Perhaps its Stockholm syndrome?

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
I feel sorry for some of you here. You're obviously that socially retarded. You all wouldnt dare treat anyone at gaming conventions like that. You'd get cuffed in a police car or even worse.

Coming from a guy who makes multiple accounts to start drama or harass people that’s way better than he is- that’s amazing. How many times did you stalk Sarumaru again?

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
This is the neo forums.

neohyphen.gif

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
.... ..
They trained me to be an asshole.

Trained? Hahaha, being an asshole is a natural talent for most here.
Oh well, at least I got a few laughs after a hard day of work.
And no, I don't make a 100 bucks an hour. I nearly have to work a whole day for that.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Yep found out the reputation is true. Might as well call this whole forum the SNK War Room. No holds barred.

The War Room was created literally for ppl like you. Hard to look in the mirror. It's the only way you will realize why you are banned and blocked from so many sites/groups. The literal diarrhea from what you call a mouth.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
You're confusing me with Michael Helgason. He was Amakusa666 here years ago and now he made a new FilthyRear account. Can you see why he his so obsessed with me and my girlfriend? He went through a divorce. His ex wife gave him a restraining order for throwing old ass computer monitors at her when he found out she talks to her male coworkers and now he is taking it out on the world. He needs to go and anyone who supports his psychotic behavior needs to go too.

Who hurt you?