Battle Garegga rev.2016 physical release from LRG today!

tomwaits

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
Short notice, but LimitedRunGames is offering a physical release of Battle Garegga rev.2016 today for PS4.

The Japanese release was just a download code and some 'collectibles', so this is the first real physical release...

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Short notice, but LimitedRunGames is offering a physical release of Battle Garegga rev.2016 today for PS4.

The Japanese release was just a download code and some 'collectibles', so this is the first real physical release...
This one is already sold out for both varients

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
There is always the 6 o'clock second release... Most of the time the later release sells slower. I believe the morning release took about an hour and a half about to sell out.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Can' t imagine they will release it with Korean menus, the download version also has English menus.
If you already own the Asia release you can easy skip it.

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Play Asia just had a sale on a few games recently including Battle Garegga for like 3 weeks for $30. Don't be stupid and by made up LRG rare so called garbage. You could go online and fine translated pictures of the menu if you can't read it.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Preorder it,yeah i know there was the south korean release.I wanted it in english so i order the lrg one and it's just the standard edition.The collectors edition did sell out fast which also included a documentary on M2.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
I think that documentary was done by the my life in gaming YT channel - it's not exclusive, and will be posted on youtube at a later date or something.
The original LE release from japan was a third of the price, had all the good parts too - unless you like fake saturn long boxes and spinning vinyl alone with no hope of ever getting laid.

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
I fed into this and have a little buyer's remorse - just got the standard edition though. I guess I'm getting more and more crotchety about digital only releases

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I wanted this release but refuse to support LRG, so fuck'em, not going to get it.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
As far as I'm concerned get the PCB, Saturn or official PS4 release. LGR can eat shit for all I care.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
Selling a "limited run" of an optical disc is the stupidest shit, right next to selling a box with a download code inside.

Just bought a copy of the Korean release. Fuck LRG.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
I saw that video yesterday and it was very entertaining. Cool insight to M2 and their methodology.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Lol, it's not in English bro. Can't have a game not in English on the shelf man.