Baseball stars 2 piracy

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
I was playing magician lord on an emulator when i noticed that it sucks. Does it do this with a legit neo?

oh it definitely does. For some reason ML is pretty popular and seems to be going up in value pretty quickly..dont really understand why. Its a unique title i guess.

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
We also have Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons...you mean the company owned by a foreign corporation and staffed mostly by temporary foreign workers. Pretty much the only thing canadian about it nowadays is that it is named after a Canadian hockey player. But they have tims in the states too. I was in ireland last year and they had some tim hortons there as well..i was shocked. These tend to be like tim hortons from 30 years ..just donuts and coffee.

Besides everybody knows the best thing about canada is BC bud

Last edited:

celeritas

Mr. Big's Thug
Tim Hortons...you mean the company owned by a foreign corporation and staffed mostly by temporary foreign workers. Pretty much the only thing canadian about it nowadays is that it is named after a Canadian hockey player. But they have tims in the states too. I was in ireland last year and they had some tim hortons there as well..i was shocked. These tend to be like tim hortons from 30 years ..just donuts and coffee.

Besides everybody knows the best thing about canada is BC bud

I know. I used to live across the street from a Tim Hortons in Ohio. I felt the Tim Hortons in Canada were superior though.

And since you brought it up. We also have Hockey.

Last edited:

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
mehguy must be Australian-Canadian.