Bank Error - Real Bout 2

DHG Hunter

Bashful,
I just purchased a copy of Real Bout 2 MVS, but when I plug it into my one-slot Neo Geo MVS, I get a "Warning; Bank Error" before I'm able to select a character or before the game can get into a a demo fight mode. I've tried cleaning the connections, but to no avail.

Is this just a problem with the cart, or maybe a compatibility issue with my one-slot MVS? I opened the game up and it does appear to be an official SNK game, not a fake which I was afraid of at first.

Later.

Sounds to me like you have a problem with one of the chips on the cart. You should try to exchange it for another if possable.

DHG Hunter

Bashful,
Hopefully, but it seems that half the stuff I get from this place goes back eventually for either being a copy or not working like this one. I wanted to try and give them the benefit of the doubt on this one at least.

I donno, has anyone else ever dealt with Video Connection? Before this, they sent out a fake copy of Garou: Mark of the Wolves (green case, english label, flash ROMs). Should I have expected all of these problems with them or are they normally pretty reputable?

Later.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
OH CRAP! i deal with them alot chances are whne they answer it will either be DEBBY OR KELLY they are pretty reputable but my garou has this ugly yellow fuzz shit at start up and its real! i also got a aof 3 from them that had the bosses playable boot no doubt.
another thing about garou is once it starts like that the only thing i can do is constantly restart it and guess what EP,RS 4
of them with a black wire im really getting down about the mvs scene which is why ive decided to go HC now........

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I have delt with Video Connections on many occasions. I have only had a problem with one cart, a Metal Slug 2 cart, they promptly returned it for another. Other then that, the Prehistoric Isle 2, Art of Fighting 3, Waku Waku 7... etc, etc, etc the list goes on, they were all real, and all played fine! Sorry to hear you have had problems with them, but I have delt with them for over 2 years and never really had a problem
frown.gif

-Nick

$hockwave

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
i know arcade classics still sells neo geo mvs games you should try them.