Baby Ruth or Butterfinger

Choose Your Destiny

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
When I was a kid, I didn't know that Butterfinger was supposed to taste like peanut butter. I still don't think it really tastes like peanut butter.

It's not supposed to taste like peanut butter... It's supposed to taste like butter toffee...

As far the topic, 100-Grand bitches.

Also fucking Whatchamacallit.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
It's not supposed to taste like peanut butter... It's supposed to taste like butter toffee...

Wrong.

You want solid candy across the board nothing beats Sees candy out of California which has been slowly moving east over the years.

Fuck yes. I never knew that Sees was a regional thing. I've always lived in California and they've been around longer than me...

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Damn looked it up, never would have thought peanut butter either. Thought it was supposed to be toffee.

pegboy

Armored Scrum Object
A fresh butterfinger is amazing, one of the best candy bars of all time. Unfortunately most of the time you get stale ones and they are not nearly as good. The difference is alarming really.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Damn looked it up, never would have thought peanut butter either. Thought it was supposed to be toffee.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. When I was a kid I thought it was some kind of weird flakey toffee stuff.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
uh. some of the worst options in candy bar history

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I love both, but, if I have to choose one, I'm going with Baby Ruth because I prefer my chocolate with nuts.

You want solid candy across the board nothing beats Sees candy out of California which has been slowly moving east over the years. I dont know if theyre beyond Ohio yet, hoping they come to KY soon other than holiday time as the drive to Cincy sucks. Their stuff een nearly 100 years later still is made in their few factories by hand in SF and LA areas and shipped around cant be beat.

You can find see's here man, bought some at the mall in saint matts last year.

Last edited:

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Lindt white chocolate truffles, twix, 100-grand, rolos, & reeses butter cup, & Almond Joy.

Also Kit Kat all day. I eat it by first biting off the edges of chocolate, then i delicately eat each layer of wafer saving the middle for last. Taste better & seem more filling this way.

Day_Man

Hardened Shock Trooper
Butterfinger all the way.
@Tanooki If you get the chance try Sees candy's rocky road that stuff is amazing.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
They have a See's Candy Store in Mesa across from the community college. It's actually closed most of the time except during the 'candy holidays' .

Yoshi

20 Year Member
I'm disappointed that I can't choose "Butterfinger" and "Go fuck yourself."

Tanooki

War Room Troll
You can find see's here man, bought some at the mall in saint matts last year.

I have too since they started but my point was it started out west, still run at the same plants and the same old recipes by hand and theyre unmatched in quality. I did note the closest real store is Cincy. The stuff in the mall here gets about 20% of their total product line and not een the best of it. You arent doing it right without a 50ft long glass counter where you pick out each piece you want and they give you acouple freebies to try when you walk in.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member

Wow. Their catchphrase is 'crispity crunchity peanut buttery butterfinger'

It even tells you what it is.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
When I was a kid, I didn't know that Butterfinger was supposed to taste like peanut butter. I still don't think it really tastes like peanut butter.

Butterfinger to me is just a bigger version of Chic-o-stick

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Last candy bar I ate was I think a 5th Avenue or Take 5. The only one I think I really enjoyed was a Mars bar, especially the one I got from Rot many years back.