Asura fight Samurai Spirits 64

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Any patterns to beat this bastard?

The first part of the fight with the wanker-who-has-a-giant-knife is easy enough; i usually just get him near the edge and toss him over.

Asura reclined is easy enough, but I can't seem to snuff Asura risen.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
whoa... you mean Yuga, right?

ok, anyhow, when Yuga stands up he does get really hard. I find that just rushing in and doing combos is the best way. Be aggressive. Using Haohmaru I'd just jump in and do kogetsuzans.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Is it Yuga in the first one?

I can't read shit since it's all Japanese (rev2 mboard) I just assumed it was Asura.

Not only that, but there is a dearth of information with hyper64 games sadly.

I love the game to death however, it has earned a special place next to the other worthy ss games.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Magnaflux said:
Is it Yuga in the first one?

I can't read shit since it's all Japanese (rev2 mboard) I just assumed it was Asura.

Not only that, but there is a dearth of information with hyper64 games sadly.

I love the game to death however, it has earned a special place next to the other worthy ss games.

yuga is the puppetmaster. He was going around digging up the bodies of dead babies to make them into his gandara army. Asura was one of his creations, and was then a sub boss in SS 64 2 - Asura Zanmaden. Yuga also used Shiki as a mate for Asura, but then to get her to bring him Haohmaru, who I think Yuga wanted as a host.

This might all be in my head. I'm kind of high.

Pingu

Hardened Shock Trooper
Magnaflux said:

You can change the language settings in the bios.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
you got a hyper? congrats man

always wanted to see the shodowns on it

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
yeah, you can change the language - but it looks a lot better in japanese...

Nallchan

Quiz Detective
Any patterns to beat this bastard?

acctually yes...

ive beaten Ss64 with 1 credit before acctually...

although im pretty cheap with him... Sogeta Kazama ( spelling ? ) The Water Guy .. in Slash mode.. is pretty much the man for the job in ss64 .. and ss4 ...

granted some of the tactics dont work against real players.. but .. the computer is pretty predictable..

im able to destroy the final boss easily by Chaining the 3 water projectiles.. at EVERY movement..

aka...

Round starts... 3 Water Projectiles...
Jump Backwards mid-air 3 Water Projectiles...
Side step side step .. 3 Water Projectiles...
jump ..mid-air 3 Water Projectiles...

you get the point... although he does block them alot... the block damage alone is more then enough to win the round...

Cheap yes.. i admit it... but dont know it if it works...

in the same instance... bringing a gun to a sword fight is "cheap"... but your not going to lose..... any way .. happy trails.. :multi_co:

Side note: i was fast enough to grab my digital camera for part of the ending... gota upload it to my server.. but its welcome to be shared...

although at the same time... i think the ending should be EARNED rather then given.. ya know ?

Last edited:

El Capitan

Mai's Apprentice
use the test button to go to the test menus. I assume that is the BIOS info you want.

Can change language, freeplay etc