Ash crimson collection???

_Exiled_

Overtop Pathfinder
Well since they have an Orochi collection already released and a NEST collection coming out in june, will they most likely make one concerning the new saga involving Ash after KOF 12 is released?

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie-pop?

The world may never know.

Ruell

, I FORGOT MY SECRET SANTA OBLIGATION. FUCK ME, RI
I doubt they would call it the Ash Crimson collections, maybe the Three treasure's saga. who knows.

Hakkai

Dodgeball Yakuza
15 Year Member
Ruell said:
I doubt they would call it the Ash Crimson collections, maybe the Three treasure's saga. who knows.

I have to agree that I doubt that they will call it the Ash Crimson collections. The Three Sacred Treasures is what this saga is revolved around. Or they could go an entirely different plot twist by the end of XII.

_Exiled_

Overtop Pathfinder
That's not my question though. I could care less what they call it. Will they just have a collection like this once 12 is out? That's all I wanna know.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
_Exiled_ said:
That's not my question though. I could care less what they call it. Will they just have a collection like this once 12 is out? That's all I wanna know.

No plans for it now.

Considering how old the Orochi games are, you can guess how long it would take SNK to do something like an Orochi: Part 2 Collection.
You'd have to wait until '03-whenever became 'classics'.

I don't doubt the games being released individually, but for it to be a collection release would be years.

Hakkai

Dodgeball Yakuza
15 Year Member
I doubt a collection is going to be made anytime soon. While SNK is releasing all the collections for the older games, KOF-XII hasn't even been released in the arcades yet.

Last edited:

deathblade

n00b
ash crisome

he is quite strong as such he is able to link combo very well. i felt he is the strongest menber of all. others more likely to be leader. only ash's team can be a stong menber. so do you agree?:

loopyeddie

Ukyo's Doctor
deathblade said:
he is quite strong as such he is able to link combo very well. i felt he is the strongest menber of all. others more likely to be leader. only ash's team can be a stong menber. so do you agree?:

Yes, I totally agree. Only Ash's team can be a strong member.

Hakkai

Dodgeball Yakuza
15 Year Member
To put it bluntly, KOF XII isn't expected to be released in the arcade till 2007 so they definitely not going to be rereleasing under a "collection" so to speak like they're currently doing with everything else anytime soon. Play-asia or Lik-sang may sell the games together as a boxset once XII is released but I wouldn't expect to see that for another several years.

Yue

Baseball Star Hitter
deathblade said:

I think so too....So...right on!